14

"I hate him!" Nathalie screamed as she aggressive stomped her way home. "He is s-so arrogant a-and-...A PIECE OF SHIT! I-I can't believe that I work for this pathetic m-man!" Her loud voice slowly quieted down as she kept on ranting "I-I mean he is j-just-...terrible!" The woman's tone unexpectedly turned into a cry instead of a scream, and as she couldn't stop herself from getting those stupid tears all over her face, Nathalie began sobbing.

"Miss!" Her kwami suddenly appeared from the small inner pocket of her blazer, yet before she could've finished her thought, the assistant hushed Duusu.

"Quiet! I don't need you right now." Nathalie ignorantly spat.

"B-but Miss there's a-"

"Hello Nathalie!" A familiar voice echoed through her head "I am Hawk Moth, and I give you the power to make anyone who you hate disappear with just one touch. But in return I will need you to get me the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir, can you do that for me?"

"I-" she anxiously breathed as she couldn't process what to do in such a situation.
Her partner in crime without knowing had akumatized her and now by one wrong move her identity could be revealed, or even worse.
"I-I-I can't-"

"You reject my offer Nathalie?" He spoke in such an alluring way that it became challenging for the assistant to keep her focus and not fall under the spell of the villian.

"I-I do not want your power! Leave me!"

"Are you sure?" He chuckled "You seem quite frustrated"

"STOP IT!" She screamed, breaking off the akuma which shocked the both of them.

Hawk Moth just like Nathalie fell back from the strength of her dismissal.
It had been an amazement as to how she managed to break away, but somehow, with all that rage and hatred built up in the woman's delicate heart, she had enough power to push away the akuma.

"H-how?" Hawk Moth mumbled to himself, slowly getting up from the floor and with one hand holding his head which had been injured by the harsh rejection.
"S-she just did the impossible. I can't believe it. Her frustration was so strong and I was certain that she would accept-...yet she didn't."

The man sighed as he had failed his mission, even his confidence failed in that moment, making him quickly say the words:

"Nooroo dark wings fall!"

The little kwami sighed in exhaustion when he finally was allowed to come out of the tiny jewel and breathe the outside air.
Though unfortunately Nooroo couldn't have too much of a peaceful time to himself as his Master's shouting and yelling echoed all throughout the lair.

"I CANT BELIVE IT!" He screamed on "I STILL HAVENT WON" Gabriel punched the metal wall with his fist, only making a barely noticeable dent on it whilst he had done some visible damage to his own hand.
"AH FUCK!" The designer cursed, once again smashing his fist against the metal. "I CANT WIN!"

Hearing this made the little butterfly well aware that he needed to do something. He would have to distract his owner. However seeing him in such an intimidating and aggressive state made Nooroo gulp before he gathered the courage to simply clear his throat and whisper:

"Master please! There is not much point in you exhausting yourself with something that you didn't manage to win. You should instead focus on what could be possibly won."