5

Songs for this chapter:
1. Slipping through my fingers- ABBA
2. Until I found you - Stephen Sanchez
3. Good looking - Suki Waterhouse

After the dark haired woman had waited until her superior was fully sleeping, she quietly snuck out of his room and tiptoed into the blond boy's room, quietly pushing the door open.

"Adrien?" She whispered not turning on a light, only walking in the dark "Adrien are you awake?"

"Y-yes." A depressed little sniff came from under the blanket "I'm awake Nath."

As soon as the assistant had heard how broken her sweet child sounded she knew she had to help because she simply couldn't bare seeing the innocent boy so sad and hurt.

"Adrien can I sit on the edge of your bed and talk to you for a bit?"

"Y-yes..." he muttered "p-please d-do that. I-...I really need you Nath."

And indeed he did, because as soon as the woman lowered herself onto his bed, the teenager immediately threw his arms around her and began sobbing.

"N-nath I-...I miss her s-so m-much-"

"Emilie you mean?"

"Y-yes! My mom! I miss her!!" He screamed all over again. "I-I f-feel so l-lost and l-lonely without h-her!!"

"Oh my sweet boy." The assistant whispered as she carefully wrapped her arms around the kid and pulled him into a tighter hug "I promise to take care of you like she would've done, okay? And no one will ever hurt you!"

"T-that's so nice of y-you to say Nath! I appreciate it a l-lot...b-b-but you know that's not my only problem." Adrien stopped speaking, wiped his tears away, and pulled back from the hug.
Then he watched as Nathalie herself lifted her head to look at him, and once she did he reached out to grab the woman's hands.

"You know Nath...since mother's death...my father had also been left lonely."

"Yes I know Adrien." she responded without hesitation, trying to maintain a calm face, yet in reality the assistant was trembling.

"A-and y-you know he is not just lonely in the sense that he no longer has a wife...I mean that he is touch starved now."

"I-oh-"

"I know I know it's weird that I care, b-but sometimes I try to give my dad a hug, maybe even ask him to watch a movie with me, but he always rejects! A-and I-...Nathalie I mean this in the most respectful way possible towards you b-but-..since I assume that you're single...a-and since you know my father so well-"

"ADRIEN!" She all of a sudden screamed, right before covering her mouth and realizing she'd overreacted too much "Adrien how do you know I'm not with anyone?!?!"

"I-...I didn't mean to insult you b-but-"

"But?!?! What about me screams 'single'?!?!"

"I-...N-Nath I didn't mean it like that!!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE A SINGLE LOSER WHO ATTRACTS NO MEN?!?! D-do I-..."

"No!" A very confident voice uttered, yet it was not the blond boy's, and before the dark haired woman could've even reacted, she felt the warm touch of a hand on her shoulder that turned her around and made her face Gabriel, whilst she had teary eyes.
"Nathalie I'm sure you attract many men!"

"I-...s-sir!"

"Please!" He scoffed with a smirk before turning to his own son and switching to a much more strict, upset look "Now Adrien would you care to explain why you'd like to get me and Nathalie together?!"