17

Hey here's 2 chapters of "her boss" for Valentine's Day!
Enjoy!!❤️

"You were thinking about it!" He smirked "Oh look at you blush!" Hawk Moth teased. "You're sooooo nervous, I can sense it!"

"Enough Hawky!" The woman got up in her rage "I wasn't thinking of y-you!" Mayura stuttered "y-y-you disgusting m-man!"

She stepped away and turned her back to him. "Pathetic." was all the villian could hear of Mayura mumbling under her breath.

She said a few other inaudible things too, but not being able to figure out what they meant was probably for Hawk Moth's benefit.
He knew it himself too that they must've been pretty vile, nevertheless he was the curious kind.

"What's that?" The man lifted himself off of the ground and was now looking over her "Did you say something?"

"You asshole!" She sprung around enraged by her partner's calm voice "I'm going to kill you!"

"Woah Woah Woah! Please no! I-I d-didn't-"

"You are always frustrating me!"

"I-"

"And all you do is stand in the way of me getting the two miraculouses!"

"You're wrong there" he corrected "I offered to help."

"You can't help!" She spat "You can't do anything! Especially not something that would be beneficial to me in any way! You're a useless and worthless piece of shit Hawk Moth!"

"I-...ouch."
The man for a second got emotional there.
He almost had gotten used to Mayura's insane outbursts of anger, except this one was way more intense than any of them before.
It even had the villian tear up for a second, but as soon as he felt the tear wanting to roll out of his eye, Hawk Moth sniffed his sadness away.

"Yeah fuck you!" The woman's voice shouting made him focus back on her.

"May I-"

"I'm leaving!"

With that the bird lady pushed herself far away from him and jumped off of the rooftop they were on.

"Wait no!" Gabriel had only realized he messed up, but this time instead of instantly breaking down and regretting every one of his decisions, Hawk Moth made the choice to go after her.

"We can talk this through!" Yelled the villian jumping after his partner, but nothing.

She didn't even turn her head in his direction.

It somewhat seemed that Mayura hasn't heard Hawk Moth yell after her, so relying on the small possibility that the woman didn't know he was after her, the man now quietly followed in her steps.

Always making sure he was a couple of buildings behind Mayura if by any accident she'd look back then Hawk Moth wouldn't be visible, but she never seemed to look back.

The only time the woman stopped was when she appeared to have arrived at her destination, there she took a quick glance all around to observe her surroundings and as it seemed to be clear, she pushed up her window through which she snuck in.

The man waited a couple of moments before he crawled closer to the window and peaked his head up to see what his partner was up to.
Mayura wondered around what seemed to be her living room, collecting her 'human' clothes off of the couch and then walking away into the bathroom, most likely to change.

Then the thought that he could accidentally get to know her real identity didn't even hit him until Hawk Moth spotted the blue flash under the door of the bathroom which clearly indicated that the villian had transformed back into her true 'human' form.