35

"Can you believe him?!?!" Gabriel shouted, one hand in the air, waving around carelessly while the other was on the wheel of his car as he drove back home furiously.
"Jean is so pathetic! And to think of the fact that he has slept with both of them disgusts me!"

Nooroo only swallowed hard to that last statement, knowing some things his owner wasn't thinking of whilst raging.

"Why won't he let me have that stupid address?!?!" The grey haired man continued. "What are they hiding?!?!"

In the meantime, while the designer was basically shaking his car through these sudden yells, Nathalie was making herself tremble through tears.

She felt that she had nothing left.

After all she had gotten rid of  her best friend and now the apartment felt awfully quiet.

The sole sound that could be heard other than the woman's very own sobs was the drunk shouts of her landlord saying he needs rent money.

"Shut up Kevin!" The dark haired woman screamed. "No one wants to pay for this shit hole!"

Her head crashed against the wall.

Only wishing for a faint hug of some sort, or a kiss, telling her it'll be alright.

Her eyes opened, tears making it impossible to see anything at first, but as she took the sleeve of her pijama shirt to soak them up, she could make out something blurry of her apartment.

The vision she had wasn't the best without her glasses, but she was too drained from energy to reach over to her beside table and grab it.

Instead, she searched for the next closest object, which ended up being her brightly shining phone with five new notifications.

At first she thought it was some random work email, possibly a new costumer.

Then, as she leaned closer she could see the icon symbolizing personal messages, therefore Gabriel came to mind.

However, to her surprise the name which had been looking for her didn't being with a G, instead it was a J.

After they broke up, the dark haired woman had changed the butlers name back from Armand to Jean, just so his contact would feel less personal to her.

Since the assistant was one of the first and few individuals who got knowledge of the real name of Audrey's employee, she felt very honored and close to him.

However, after they ended what they had shared for years, Nathalie wished to get rid of all those feelings of closeness.

Therefore, she pretended to be one of the majority that had no idea of his name.

Anyway, at first she shook her head and pushed her phone away.

Though as a couple minutes have passed the dark haired woman seemed to have began the process of changing her mind.

The message appeared almost alluring, and the fact that she didn't fully know what it said since only a small portion of what had been written could be seen, the woman had to open it.

Apologies for the disturbance, but your superior had made a rather strange visit at the hotel this evening, demanding your address and yelling at me about how sick you've been.
Is everything alright Nathalie?
Is this still apart of your escape plan?
I didn't tell him where you live, but I'm worried.
I sincerely apologize for all of these, maybe it isn't my place to ask such questions and feel such emotions, but if you need anything, I'm here.