Seventeen

How do I put this? BELLA IS ACTUALLY BEING NICE TO ME! I don't trust her. I told Edward how she was acting and he didn't know how to respond. This was something that I was definitely going to be careful around her.

Cassie smiled as her and Jane walked over to Bella. "So you are wanting answers about Jacob." She nodded. "Why are we going when the two of us don't quite get along?"

"I was hoping that we could try to be sisters again."

Jane knew Cassie didn't trust Bella, but she watched her nod. Jane looked at Cassie. "I don't trust her."

"I don't either." She said. "Lets just play alone."

Jane nodded as the two got in Cassie's vehicle. They pulled out before Bella. Cassie had this feeling that Bella was actually planning and it wasn't going to end well for her nor Jane.
~~~
Arriving at Jacob's, Jane ran to Billy's house with a smile which confused me. Ever since we seen that wolf, Jane has been wanting to see Jacob. She even claimed that the wolf was Jacob. I asked Edward about it, but he just told me to talk to Billy because he will be able to explain it better.

"Where's Jacob?" Bella asked.

Cassie stayed in her spot as she watched Bella act out. She saw Bella pushing Paul till he shifted causing Jacob to run out  to do the same. "What the actual hell?'

"Told you." Jane tells her.

Cassie looked at her shocked. "I think I should have listened."

Not long the boys came back laughing. "Jacob!" Jane said as she ran into his arms.

"How are you, Jane?"

Bella glared causing Cassie to walk over to Jane. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. "I would have understand."

"I know you would." Jacob said. "I'm still learning more and once I learned it all I will tell my best friend."

Cassie smiled as she watched Bella start asking question. Jane walked over and yawned. "Can we go home?" She asked.

"Sure." She said. "Jacob, I'll see you later."

If I knew that Bella had a plan that will send me to save Edward, I wouldn't have left.