Thirty four

I couldn't get over Edward with Aspen. He was so proud to have her. Edward looked up at me making me smile as I walked over to him. I was stronger than I thought and decided to have daddy to come over. Him and Karina.

"Are you sure?"

"Edward, I miss them."

"Okay." He said. "You got this."

Aspen held her arms out making Cassie smile. "Thank you." She said as she took her daughter into her arms. "She continues to grow. What do we tell dad and Karina?"

"She's adopted. That we found her while on our honeymoon and we were waiting on court papers before announcing our daughter."

Aspen smiled at the plan. "So I do get to call him grandpa, right?"

"Aspen, my dad will always be your grandpa. We just have to lie to him because of how fast you are growing." Cassie tells her. "Mommy and daddy would never and I mean never keep you away from him."

Edward watched as the two hugged and smiled. She was ready and so was Aspen.
~~~
"Mommy, they're here."

Cassie inhaled deeply as she held her daughter's hand. "Baby, stay with your dad while I speak to them."

Aspen nodded as she ran to her father. Cassie heard her dad and step mom. She smiled as she put her blue contacts in and walked in. "Hi, daddy."

"There's my Cassie." He said hugging her. "How are feeling?"

"Feeling? Daddy, I talked to you the whole time. I was sick at first, but now, I'm better." She tells him. "I have someone that would love to meet you. During our honeymoon, Edward and I found this beautiful little girl. She didn't have a name so we named her Aspen."

Edward walked in with their daughter causing Charlie to smile. "It's weird. She looks just like the two of you." Karina said. "I love her."

"She has yet to meet mom, but mom wants pictures." She tells them.

Edward stood there watching his wife and daughter with Charlie and Karina. He walked over to them causing Karina to hug him smiling. Carlisle and Esme watched with proud smiles. Cassie was tamed and it's like everything was working out good. Aspen looked at her grandparents and aunts and uncles that watched them.

"She's amazing." Jasper says. "No newborn has ever been this tamed before. It's like she held a lot of confidence in herself than what mist of us have done."

Cassie hugged her dad bye as she promised to see him during the holidays. Edward turned Cassie around and kissed her. "What's that for?"

"You are amazing."

Alice walked over to them smiling. "Happy birthday, Cassie."

"We'll keep Aspen tonight." Rosalie tells them.

Cassie looked at the key in her hand. Edward grabbed her hand and dragged her to their home.
~~~
As soon a the house came into view, Cassie kissed Edward. Edward was shocked, but kissed back. He wasn't going to get enough of this. "I love you."

"I love you."

Cassie didn't care where they were at, but she had one request. "Let's take this slow." She tells him. "I want this moment to last."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Cassie smiled as she kissed him. Edward ripped the dress she had on slowly. Pulling him down on the bed as their quiet home was filled with moans and the sound of the bed breaking.

So I realized that i wrote this differently then the movie, but I like what I got. Enjoy!