Thirty

This honeymoon has been the best. Edward has taken me to a spring on the island where we swam and did other things. Let's just say we can't keep our hands off one another.There was one time that I had teased him. The lingerie is in shreds and I think Alice will murder Edward for destroy half of them.

It has been the best, but I have a feeling that I forgot something while we're here. Right now Edward is hunting and I'm starving.

Cassie stopped thinking and walked out of the room to fix her something to eat. She walked to the fridge and started cooking. She was wearing Edward's shirt as it was just them. Cassie smiled as she finished cooking and sat down to eat. The blonde stopped eating when she felt sick. "Oh, god." She said as she ran to the bathroom.

Edward arrived back and stopped as he heard Cassie. "Cassie?"

"Don't you dare come in here." She tells him.

"Through sickness and health." Edward tells her as he walked in. "What's wrong?"

Cassie didn't reply as she realized what she has been missing for a while. "Edward, how long have we been here?"

"A month, why?"

Cassie smiled as she looked at him. "I think I'm pregnant."

Edward stood frozen as she ran to get the phone. He couldn't believe how this was happening. He got Cassie pregnant. "Whoa." He heard her say and looked at her. "I just felt something move."

Edward took the phone from Cassie as she listened. "Carlisle, how is this possible?"

Cassie could tell he was confused and concerned. She didn't move from her spot as he spoke to Carlisle. Once he hung up, Cassie had one thing to say. "I'm not getting rid of my baby."

Edward looked at her. "No." He tells her. "I'm concerned about this is all. If you give birth, we might have to turn you."

"Then you better be prepared because I want this child."
~~~
I wasn't expecting to be back so soon. With the news of this baby, Edward is concerned. At first I thought he would be pissed because of what could happen to me, but he wants this child just as much as me. Which makes me happy.

When they arrived, Cassie walked in with Edward who went straight to discuss the baby. Rosalie walked over and hugged her. "I'm right here by your side."

"Thanks, Rose." She said. "Edward is in shock at the moment, but he doesn't want anything happening to the baby."

"Good." She said. "Let's get you comfortable."

Edward looked back in the living room and saw his mate laying down.

I didn't know what was happening, but I hope that Edward is prepared to turn me because I'm not killing my baby.