Chapter 2

*** WARNING ***

This chapter contains disturbing scene that may trigger traumatic experience. Readers' discretion is highly advised.

Solar's POV

- Flashback -

I should've woken up at the FIRST alarm but what did I do? Tap 'Stop' repeatedly. How could smartphone companies allow this to happen? Shouldn't they add on a feature to see my goddess face in the morning with eyes wide open for it to STOP?!

As I was arguing with myself in my mind like a psycho, I was interrupted when I felt a hand lightly touching the side of my right thigh. I flinched and froze in my spot, I was upset and scared at the same time when he leans a little closer whispering in my ears, "make a scene, go on. I know where you live. I'll find you and WRECK you... Solar-ssi."

How the hell did he know MY name?! I turned my head a little but directed my eyes more to catch a glimpse of the culprit.

In the corner of my eyes, I see a man in his late thirties smartly dressed in a business suit attire covered in a long trench coat, smirked creepily towards me and moved his tongue across his upper lips.

He then stroked my thigh in a vertical motion as I shut my eyes tightly in disgust, gripping unto the pole grip fighting back my tears. I hate this, I'm scared, someone please notice it and save me!

Unfortunately, no one would notice with his long coat covering up his crime. I thought I was saved when the bus came to a sudden stop and he stumbled but I was wrong – his hand is now slid further up towards my butt due to the impact. F. M. L.

I was wearing a knee length skirt and as he regained his balance, this time he leans in closer than before and slid his hands under my skirt and inside my panties, slowly stroking my butt in a circular motion as he let out a pleasured sigh.

I've lost it, I feel helpless... Someone, anyone I don't care god just send someone to save me, please! As I was about to cry out, ignoring any possible consequences later, I was saved.

- End of Flashback -

"Um... Miss? Are you alright? Hello~"

The snap of her long slender fingers before my eyes brought me back to the present moment as I looked at her in the eyes and shift my attention towards the officer whose waiting for my answer.

"H-huh? Oh... no. I don't know this man but he knows my name."

"Alright, we'll take him back to the station for further interrogation, but we'll call you later and you have to come and give your testimony" the officer said and turned to the other girl who can't stop staring at me with her toothy smile, "You too, miss. Because you are a witness."

The girl nodded at the officer and return her toothy smile as she walked closer to me.

She placed her hand on my head for a pat, stroking softly. I felt safe, comforted and at ease. As I look up to her eyes, she had a light make up and her hair colour was deep blue, I would've thought its black if it wasn't for the sunlight.

"Hey... It's okay, you're okay now" she said and I smiled before she added, "So student, which high school do you go to? I'll get us a cab and drop you off along the way."

Wait... WHAT? St-Student? And... HIGH SCHOOL?

I don't know if I should be flattered for looking young or upset for looking short like an average high-schooler... But we're about the same height about 1cm difference?

"Uhm... thanks for your help... Miss-"

"Moonbyul" she cut me off, "My name's Moon Byul Yi but you can call me Moonbyul or Byul. But since you are younger than me, you should call me Byul eonni" she grinned and held out her hand for a handshake.

'Omo, look at this girl?'  I thought to myself.

"My name's Kim Yongsun, but I go by the name Solar" I shook her hand.

"Wow, my name has Moon and yours has a Sun, is this fate?" she said grinning from ear to ear.

'So cheesy!' I thought ignoring the question earlier, "nice to meet you, Moonbyul-ssi. Don't worry about the cab I can manage myself."

"What? No way, you-" she stopped her sentence and looked at her smartphone, "It's here. Let's go don't be shy and don't worry I don't bite."

She held my wrist and walked us to the cab, opening the door for me. I stood there, as she held the door waiting for me to go in but I'm not budging. 

"Aishh, you are stubborn" she said, placing her full palm on my head and lightly pushed it downward, causing me to enter the cab forcefully then shut the door after making sure my whole body is inside the cab. 

'OMO? Look at this girl?!?!?!' I cussed in my mind as I my eyes followed her movement towards the other side of the door and entering the cab as well.

Moonbyul's POV

"Solar, which high school do you go to? Tell the driver so we can drop you off" I asked.

"Um... You can drop me off at the nearest train station, I'll get there myself, thanks."

"Aishh, this girl. It's past 9, school should've started by now, are you trying to play hooky?"

"No!!! I mean... I shouldn't trouble you anymore..." she replied as she looked down biting her lips, crossing her hands tightly.

'Nervous...? Maybe she doesn't want me to know which school she goes to... Probably because of the incident earlier hmmm... Fair enough.'

"It's no trouble, though... How 'bout this? We'll go to my University first, then later you'll take this cab to your school, is that better? C'mon, be a good girl. I don't want you to miss your classes."

She pouted and nodded. Cute!! I want to pinch those mochi cheeks, but I wouldn't want to be accused of harassing minors.

"Sir, please head to RBW University and later drop this girl off to her destination, thanks."

The driver nodded and started to drive and I noticed her face light up with a smile when I mention my destination. I shrugged off any thoughts and drift off to catch some zZz.

(End of Chapter 2)