Chapter 46

"Officer Liu is that you?" Wheein asked.

"S-Superintendent Jung..." she replied, "I-I'm sorry. I have no choice. Krystal is alive, I have to do this to protect-"

"Redemption you mean" Moonbyul glared at her, "Face it, you can't protect her."

Amber fired a few shots around Moonbyul, intentionally missing it in an attempt to scare her away while blaming, "NO! YOU didn't protect her! Everything I do, I did to protect her-"

"AND IS SHE STILL SUFFERING?" Moonbyul was unfazed with her firework display, remained stationary and continued to fire verbal shot that hurts like bullets do, "You couldn't protect her, so you find a person to blame while licking the boot of the very enemy who caused her sufferings. You are pathetic."

Defeated by her words, Amber released her hold on the rifle and knelt with tears endlessly leaving her eyes. Moonbyul walked over and pat her on one shoulder, whispered in a deep yet serious tone, "I'm disappointed. If I were you standing near the fucker who did my girlfriend in, I'd have ended their life with my own hands... So why don't you make yourself useful and tell me, where are they now?"

Amber wiped her tears angrily now glaring at Moonbyul yet pointed her a direction towards a room right before their very eyes, "I'm coming with you." She insisted. Moonbyul nodded and pat her head, "Redemption time."

Ushering the Jji Jil Crew to walk towards the door, both Wheein and Hwasa approach with caution pointing their guns, scanning the surrounding to confirm their safety. Arriving in front of the door, three voices could be heard loud and clear.

One cackling laugh is without a doubt belong to Bo-Hyun, another voice is muffled, they are certain the mouth has been gagged. The final voice is Solar's tearful plea, "Please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. Please don't do this I'm begging you." A sound of whip cracking followed, along with a painful cry. Who was hit? Nobody knows.

Hwasa took a few steps back like a bull witnessing a red flag within her sight, she kicked backwards once, twice and dash forward to body slam the door down but Wheein caught her in time, barely managed to pin her down with the help of Amber who also agreed it was a bad idea.

"Ow... What was that for?" Hwasa grumbled.

"Are you crazy? You can't even stand against the man twice your size, how are you going to barge in with a body slam like that? Do you think this is a drama?" Wheein flicked her girlfriend's forehead while scolding.

"Well, what do you suggest?"

"First, we may need to shoot that doorknob then we'll slam the door down with at least two people, what do you think Officer Liu?" Wheein looked towards Amber's direction for an answer, but the latter looked dumbfounded pointing towards the door. Curious, Wheein asked, "What were you looking that's shock- MOON BYUL YI! STOP!"

While the two girls were busy pinning Hwasa down, Moonbyul took the chance to finish what Hwasa started. She charged forward but instead of a body slam, she directed her energy into her right foot all for the sake of demonstrating her strongest kick. Stomping with a left leg as a support, she jumped and spin unleashing a crescent kick on the door.

"GeroniMoon Kiiiick" She yelled her battle cry. The steel solid door could not withhold any of her strength, her kick bent the door inward before it completely detached off the wall and flew inside to reveal the owners of three voices behind it. There were gasps, ooh and aah.

Taking the first step into the room, Moonbyul marched in with confidence and determined eyes. Walking towards the door that is now defeated on the floor, she stomped with one foot on it to display her power like a predator showing her presence, "Where is Solar?" she said, glaring at Bo-Hyun.

Bo-Hyun seems dumbfounded with all that happened so Moonbyul asked again, "Ahn Bo-Hyun, you should surrender now. Tell me, where is Solar?"

"Erm... Right there?" He pointed towards her direction. Confused, she looked behind her and saw Amber, Hwasa and Wheein pointed back the same direction.

"Me?... I know she lives in my heart and mind rent free, hehehe." She scratched her hair and laughed shyly.

"She's below the door you're stepping on, you dork!" Hwasa yelled back. Moonbyul jumped backwards, lifting her foot off the door. She quickly pulled it up and threw it aside to reveal a worn-out bunny. Thankfully not flattened into a pancake.

Moonbyul wrapped her in her arms and shook her in attempt to regain her consciousness, "Aaagh!!! No... Solar!!! Who did this to you? Tell me!"

"YOU DID!" Everyone around her yelled at her in unison.

"Oh...Oops... Hehehe..."

"Muh-Moon... Byul... Yi...!" Solar called out weakly, but Moonbyul is all too familiar to know there is a hidden anger behind that tone, causing her to gulp anxiously.

.

.

.

(End of Chapter 46)

-Bonus Scene-

-Moonbyul's special 'GeroniMoon Kick'-

-The aftermath-

 To be continued

... To be continued.