Chapter 6

Moonbyul's POV

I'm so thrilled at the thought of sharing a house with Solar, but she didn't look too happy when there is only one bedroom and a king size bed. We bickered for awhile on who would sleep on the sofa until we paused at the rumbling sound coming from our stomach. She smiled shyly while I scratched my nape looking up to hide my embarrassment.

She walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to find it fully stocked-up.

"I'll cook, so you should go shower first." I nodded and went to the washroom.

Solar's POV

While Byul is in the shower, I reached out to my phone and texted Wheein:

(Wheein was typing... 'You are so complicated eonni... AND troublesome...' *backspace* *backspace*)

"You're not cooking?" I jumped and looked over my shoulder to find Moonbyul hanging her towel over her neck

"A...Ah! I was talking to Wheein about my case..."

"So you haven't started cooking?" she tilts her head.

"N-No..."

She puffed up her cheeks like a hamster with a stuffed food in their cheek while thrusting her fists on her hips. I wanted to laugh and pinch this hamster's cheeks but I shouldn't.

"Prof. you should wash up, I'll cook instead."

"Thank you, Byulah. And you don't have to call me Prof. when we're not in school. Just Solar will do."

"Okay, Just Solar. Go wash up" I throw her a deathly glare but instead of being intimidated she continued teasing me, "oops... I mean, Solar will do. Please go wash up." I attacked her arm which she laughed and I can see her nose muscle when she did.

She then caught hold of my wrists, "Omo, look at this girl? Let go!" I commanded, wriggling my wrists to break free. Her face then turns serious, I don't know what she is planning to do but I instinctively gulped.

"Wash up..." she said it in a deep voice before changing her tone to a bubbly version as she pulls my wrists to cup her face, "unless you want me to do it for you?" My face were beyond tomato red when I heard it.

"Ya! You are so cheesy! Don't say that, it's weird!" She laughs, releasing her grip. I walked briskly towards the washroom and glad I took a quick shower. Quick enough to stop the house from burning down when I saw Moonbyul panicking as she tried to put out the fire in the cooking pot.

I removed the towel that was hanging on my neck and run a cold water on it then placed it over the burning pot which extinguishes it completely.

We heaved a sigh of relief and gave a light knock on her head, "You could've killed us! Why didn't you tell me you can't cook?"

She rubbed her head grinning and suggested we order delivery instead.

"Solar-ssi, what would you like to eat?"

"Mmm... Tteokbokki?"

"Okay, I've ordered. We'll just wait for it then." She said after tapping and scrolling a few times on her phone.

When the food arrived, I was looking around for something. Moonbyul seems to notice and went to her box of items she brought from home. She unpacks the box with the label 'Food' and pulled out a jar of Kimchi that lit up my face in joy as I clapped my hands excitedly. She smiled proudly and brought it to the table.

"How did you know I was looking for Kimchi?" I asked, surprised at how she knows what I was thinking.

"Well... I like Kimchi too and I was about to take them out for side dishes anyway."

We ate in silent until I asked her, "what were you planning to cook?"

"Ah-m... *munch munch* Flambe?" she laughed covering her mouth.

(End of Chapter 6)

-A/N-

Hope you enjoyed this, I was a little lost on how to proceed. But I will try to be improve! Please comment & vote, thanks! <3