🔞Chapter 18🔞

🔞***WARNING***🔞

The following contains mature content, sex & nudity. Viewer's discretion is advised. Thank you.

After Solar and Moonbyul arrived back at Ggomo Residence, Moonbyul just sat on the sofa staring into space not noticing Solar who slowly sat next to her with a concerned look. Solar was having mixed feelings between joy and jealousy.

She was moved when Moonbyul looked at her with so much affection after they parted their kiss earlier, but also jealous that now the younger girl's minds are possibly flooded with her deceased ex.

Solar knows that she is the one who didn't want this relationship to happen, but her feelings for Moonbyul grew over time and Jung Woo Sung's words replays in her head:

*'love is love, you can't stop it from happening'

Fixing her eyes on Moonbyul, she drifts in her thoughts to affirm her feelings – does she like Moonbyul? Why? Many memories flooded her mind even though they've only known each other for a few days. She loves everything about Moonbyul from protecting her which makes her feel safe and secure; to buying breakfast which makes her feel all the attention and affection through all these small but meaningful gestures.

Without realising her own actions, her hands softly landed on Moonbyul's thigh which makes the latter flinch and look at her, "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Moonbyul asked, giving Solar her full attention.

"Y-Yea. You just look deep in thought I wonder what's bothering you." Solar replied after she woke up from her trance and realises her hand is on Moonbyul's thigh but didn't bother to remove it.

"I was just... blaming myself for what happened." Moonbyul looks down avoiding eye contact.

"But why? You didn't kill her."

"I feel like it's a curse for those whom I've stopped loving."

"What do you mean?"

"All of my ex... Although there's only two of them Lee Da Hee and Krystal Jung, I've stopped loving them, we broke up, became ex and they both died a horrible death." Moonbyul's tears dripped slowly on the floor as she continues, "Even Da Hee died from being gang-raped just few days after we broke up. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have loved them so I wouldn't have to break up with them and they wouldn't have died..."

Solar shushed Moonbyul cupping her hands on her face and wipes her tears off with her thumbs. Moonbyul then held Solar's wrists gently, still avoiding eye contact, "So that's why... You don't have to worry about us being in a relationship because I won't star-"

"Then don't stop loving me" Solar cuts her off, "That's all you have to do – never stop loving me, so I'll live."

They stared into each other's eyes lovingly as Moonbyul's sobbing breath turns into panting. Leaning in closer, they feel each other's warm breaths blowing on their faces as they close their eyes, letting their lips come in contact.

Moonbyul took the lead by kissing then sucking Solar's bottom lips and gently pulls it apart, breaking their kiss. She opens her eyes and looks at Solar for a sign to proceed, "Will you let me love you?" she asked.

Solar was panting while she opens her eyes and nodded, "Make love to me, Byul-ah." Her face was flushed with lustful eyes full of desires. Moonbyul understood because she feels the same way too, she felt chills on her spine getting turned on by what Solar said.

They closed their eyes and Moonbyul regains the momentum, they kissed and suck on each other's lips composing serenade of their smooching and moaning sounds in between their kisses while catching their breaths.