Chapter 19

Solar's POV

I was woken up by the morning breeze touching my skin, but my eyes remain closed trying to drift back to dreamland. I pulled the blanket, curling up into a ball as I shiver and warms myself up by rubbing my hands against my shoulders.

Feeling my entire body is enveloped by the blanket and linen, I realised that I was naked and opened my eyes in a split second trying to process what happened.

After I recall last night's events, I feel my face heating up and I cover it in embarrassment. As I uncover, I am facing away from the bed towards the window. I feel nervous turning around but I eventually did, slowly.

I feel relief yet disappointed when I don't see Moonbyul next to me, then I heard the bathroom door open. Moonbyul steps out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe revealing her abs as she is drying her hair with a towel while winking at me, "Haven't you had enough of my abs last night? You were caressing it non-stop I think it has your hand printed on it."

"W-Wha? Who said I'm staring at your ab-mmph!" She shuts me up with a soft kiss on my lips which makes me blush and my heart went on a marathon.

"Good morning my sun." she smiles after our lips part. I couldn't utter any word and just watches her turning her back towards me and bend down to lift something up. She is now carrying a tray of breakfast with a small vase of tulips.

"Oh my god Byul-ah... you're spoiling me."

"Because you deserve to be." She smiled as she climbs on the bed placing it right in front of me and kiss my forehead, "Let's eat."

I've never feel this loved my whole life, especially the way she is attentive and considerate towards me. Moonbyul watches me as I eat, cutting fruits and wipes off a stain of jam on my face, licking her finger to clean it. Every single moment, every small gesture, took a big leap of my heartbeat. I love everything she does and can never get tired of it.

"So... What should I call you from now?" She asked, "Babe? Baby? Yong?"

"Anything you like, as long as you address me as Prof. in University."

"Okay, Anything you like." She winks playfully now grinning widely.

"Ya!" I punched her arms lightly and that made her laugh even more watching my reaction, "You are young but you make Aze Gag." I rolled my eyes then I remembered something – School! I get off the bed in a hurry, fumbling my closet while Moonbyul tilts her head watching my actions.

She walks over to me and pin both of my wrists against the closet. I was shocked but managed to blurt, "Byul-ah, let go of me! Have you forgotten about school?"

"Have you forgotten that today is a Saturday?" she laughed when I responded with a blank face realising how stupid I've acted earlier, "I've decided, I'll call you Yeba."

"Yeba?" I asked.

"Yeppeun-Babo, Pretty & Dumb, in short Yeba." She explained and I rolled my eyes as she release her grip and hugs me, "shall we go on a date today?" I nodded and we get changed.

3rd Person's POV

Moonbyul swing open the bedroom door and stopped in her track, making Solar bump into her back now rubbing her head. She peeks through Moonbyul's arm and their jaws dropped when they saw uninvited visitors sitting on the sofa staring at them. Wheein is sipping on an americano while Jenny and Lisa are munching on sandwiches.

"Good morning Eclipse." Wheein winked at them.

"Eclipse?" Solar asked.

"Oh yea! That's a good one Wheein" Moonbyul said, after she looks behind at Solar.

"What does she mean, Byul-ah?"

"Aren't you Solar? The Sun? I'm Moonbyul the Moon. You're behind me right now, the moon is covering the sun thus, Eclipse."

"O...OH! I see!"

Everyone laughs at Solar which made her blush, "Yeba." Moonbyul chuckled.

Wheein cleared her throat to attract their attention, "Anyway, I have something to say. As you all know Officer Seulgi is currently hospitalised so her wife Officer Joohyun will also be off duty to take care of her. We're lacking in security, but I'm not willing compromise it by making Jenny or Lisa to guard you both. So, I propose you both go in the same car together with Jenny and Lisa."

"I don't think is a problem anymore especially how you addressed each other and I was worried that you're never gonna come out of that room... Not that we mind the ASMR." Wheein smiling widely, wiggling her eyebrows at tomato faced Solar, 'Karma's a bitch eonni... This is the same girl who didn't want to share a bed.'

"Yay! We can finally work together side by side babe." Jenny said to Lisa, hugging her arms which made Lisa nod and pat her head softly.

"Oh gosh, I'm surrounded by many lovebirds recently. Get a room you all." Wheein sighed, crossing her arms looking back and forth to MoonSun and JenLisa couple.

"YOU should find a partner!!!" they all yelled in unison making Wheein wince and poke her fingers in her ears before she yelled, "Well this is MY house!"

(End of Chapter 19)

-A/N-

To whoever is following up on this story - I know it's past my promised update of 1-2 days. Appreciate your patience, let me know what do you think of my story would love to hear some comments and input. Let's chat!

Thank you for reading! <3 Comment & Vote! <3