Chapter 55 (Finale)

"Oi Moonbyul! What's taking you so long? It's almost time." I could hear the nagging of a lioness breathing behind my back. I sighed in defeat and turned to her with my puffy cheeks. "Hahahaha, useless hamster. Can't even tie a tie properly, are you sure you're gonna tie the knot today?"

"Ya! Don't curse it you little shit! Not on my wedding day!" I cussed. Officer Lisa and Seulgi came to my aid with the tie. Lisa was folding and tidying my collar when she whispered, "Psst! Eonni... Don't forget to throw the bouquet to me."

I smiled upon hearing it tilting my head aside and shrugging, "I'll leave that in my future wife's hands its beyond my control."

"Ya! Don't you have manners? If you catch the bouquet what about Superintendent Jung?" Seulgi interrupted.

"Heung... Sunbaenim... You don't understand since you're already married with Irene sunbaenim." Lisa pouted, "What does it matter anyway? Hwasa eonni hasn't proposed to Superintendent Jung..."

We all turned to Hwasa, watching her stutter, "W-What? Why are you looking at me like that? I'm working on it okay?! A-Anyway, hurry up now. We're late, it's time to fetch the bride. I'm getting complaints from the bride side, sheesh!"

Checking myself one last time in the mirror, Seulgi put the tuxedo coat on me and asked, "Handsome?" "Handsome." Lisa replied and we followed the blushing lioness out of the room. We soon arrived at Solar's house where I had to face an ordeal prepared by the bridesmaid.

As soon as I stepped out of the car, I was greeted by Jennie standing by the gate, "Eonni. I'll go easy on you. It's quiz time! Tell me, what is Solar eonni's favourite food?"

"That's easy. Tteokbokki."

"Correct!"

"Next question, what is Solar eonni's signature culinary dish?"

"Hmmm... You said you were going to make this easy!" We all laughed for a moment before I answered, "Jjajangbap!... To be specific, kimchi fried rice with jjajang sauce."

"Eonni, how's that for an answer?" Jennie then revealed a phone that was on speaker. She was hiding behind her back all this time and the caller ID reads 'Solar Eonni'.

"Erm... I do have many specialties, but I did make that quite often. So, correct!"

I took out a handkerchief behind my back pocket and pat my sweat while the surrounding crowd laughed at my reaction. "Okay, eonni. Last question. How much do you love Solar eonni?"

"To the moon and back. Not even the sky's our limit. She's my world my universe."

I heard a dolphin giggling from the speaker phone while Jennie was shivering in front of me, "Eugh, I give up. That was so cheesy only you can say it with a straight face. You may pass!"

I pat Jennie on her head saying my thanks, then I walked through the gate where I saw my next ordeal standing in front of the door to her house. Irene is now standing before me, with her phone in her hands. I can only guess she is now on video call with Solar, with the back of the camera switched on showing my presence. She then announced her challenge, "Moonbyul, are you happy to get married?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then sing and dance to show how happy you are."

"W-Wait. Right here?!" I glanced around me, and we do have quite an audience, with all our parents, elders and seniors around. I felt shy at first but when the latest Mamamoo song 'Mumumumuch' came on, I spring right into action singing, dancing and even covered the rap part. After the song came to an end, everyone around me cheered and applauded. I can hear my future wife's voice from the phone seemingly pleased with my performance.