Chapter 7

1:00 AM (Ggomo Residence)

Moonbyul's POV

"Byuulaaah... It's already 1 AM, let's sleep together on the bed. It's big enough for two."

*click click... tap tap click*

"Solar-ssi, you can sleep first. I'll sleep after this game." I answered, but my eyes didn't leave the screen.

"Are you doing this on purpose so you can sleep on the sofa?" she pouts.

"Of course not. I'm not sleepy yet."

"Okay, in that case I'll wait for you to finish your game so we can go and sleep." I simply responded with a nod.

After a few minutes, l felt a weight pressing down on my right shoulder. I looked over and saw Solar's sleeping face.

'Stubborn' I smirked and tickled her nose to make sure she has indeed fallen asleep. I was shocked when she swats my hands but later shoo it away thinking it was a housefly. I successfully held back my laughter and tuck her hair behind her ears. I turned back to my screen and told Hwasa I'm logging off.

___

(In-game chatroom)

MoonStar: Yo, I gotta go.

AhnYonce95: Again? Gosh you really are mommy's girl.

MoonStar: No, it's not my mom. I'll tell you tomorrow.

AhnYonce95: Fine, I'll let you off since you kept your promise from yesterday.

MoonStar: Aigoo, thank you for your grace Queen Hwasa.

AhnYonce95: But you're still buying me food tomorrow.

*MoonStar has logged off*

AhnYonce95: Did she just...? Aishh! That rude little shit.
___

I disembark on my 'silent' mission after I quietly close my laptop. I carefully support Solar's head that remains stationary on my right shoulder while my left-hand reaches underneath her thighs and finally wraps my right arm around her back, then I slowly lift her up like a newly married groom, carrying her inside the bedroom.

My actions are meticulous yet swift as we arrive on the bedside. I place the sleeping beauty on the bed tucking her in and kneel by the bed now facing her, whispering softly, 'I'm sorry for lying. But you didn't look happy about sharing the bed earlier and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. You do whatever makes you feel happy Solar-ssi, because you look the best with a smile on your face.'

I fixed her fringe then got up to take a spare pillow and blanket, not forgetting to switch off the lights while closing the door behind me.

--- Next Morning ---

Solar's POV

I was blindly shuffling my hands on the bedside table trying to dismiss the alarm. After a whole minute of shuffling with no result, I got up feeling frustrated. I look around my surrounding and realised this isn't my bedroom.

Following the sound of my alarm, it leads me out of the bedroom towards the living room, where I found my phone and dismissed it. I scratched my head yawning and stretching myself until I hear my stomach grumbling so I walked to the kitchen to find something to eat.

There is a netted food cover on the dining table with a sticky note that says,

'Good morning, Sunshine! I tried to wake you up but didn't have the heart to disturb your beauty sleep. I've prepared breakfast on the table and don't worry I didn't cook them. I got up early to buy after my morning jog. See you in school. Love, your Moon and Star'

'Aigoo... So cheesy in the morning' I thought to myself giggling. As I lifted the food cover, there are all kinds of food: waffles, pancakes, bacon and eggs, even coffee, tea and juice. 'Does she think I eat this much or she just trying to make me fat.'

A sudden guilt struck me when I realise that I'm being ungrateful, as it is an unfamiliar feeling since no one has ever spoiled me like this. I made a mental note to myself that I'd have to thank her properly. Eating my breakfast, I've restored my brain cells that finally remembers: 'How did I end up in bed? Wasn't I waiting for her in the living room to finish her game?'

Checking the time on my phone, I have a lot of time to spare because I don't have any class to teach in the morning. I did some Yoga before I take a shower and change, then I was greeted by one of the special unit officer dressed in casual clothes.

"Good morning, Miss Kim. I am Officer Lalisa Manoban. Please call me Lisa and I'm sure I don't have to explain why." I nodded and went inside the car as she drove me to University.

Moonbyul's POV

I arrived at the University earlier to meet Hwasa and explain everything to her before our class begin. We decided to meet for breakfast where I kept my promise to treat her. She had her cheeks full of food like a lion being starved for weeks.

"Sho... *munch* *chomp* Wha wer you gon tell me lhast hite?"

"Eat or talk just do one thing at a time" I sighed trying to decode what she is trying to say. I can usually understand her immediately but today I am fighting back my exhaustion from the lack of sleep I got sleeping on the sofa.

She finally swallowed her food and repeat her question, "what were you going to tell me last night?" I slipped a paper discreetly towards her, "what's this? Are you bribing me to shut up?"

"Just open it and read it."

"Ohoh! Love letter! Awww... Did you have a crush on me~?"

I gave her a stern look that made her fold her mouth inwards and nodded. I could see many different expressions as she scanned through the letter I wrote to her explaining the whole ordeal that happened last night.

I remembered Wheein's advice to avoid using our phone where possible, so I decided to write everything on paper including the sticky note I left for Solar. Hwasa's ended her reaction by grabbing her hair from the front, sliding it backwards with furrowed eyebrows on her face, reclining her seat back and sighed loudly.

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked, "You look more stressed than I am."

"Ahn Bo Hyun" she held the picture in her trembling hands.

"Shhh! What's wrong Hwasa? Do you know him?" I shushed her, whispering quietly being wary of my surrounding.

"Ahn Bo Hyun..." her tears that she's been trying to fight back finally trails down her cheeks, "Bo Hyun oppa... is my blood-related brother."

(End of Chapter 7)

-A/N- Did you expected this to happen or you saw it coming?

Comment & Rate! <3 Thanks for reading! <3