🔞Chapter 13🔞

🔞***WARNING***🔞

The following content contains coarse language, violence, sex & nudity. Some readers may find this content disturbing. Viewer's discretion is advised. Thank you.

Deafening music covering up every corner of the premise, human eventually embodied bunnies and kangaroos getting hyped up to the jam of the DJ. There is no quiet place except for the bathroom and VIP rooms that are hidden inside the club, but only accessible if you are invited as it is heavily guarded.

A man walks out of the VIP room stumbling but maintained his balance well until he made his way to the dance floor. He closed his eyes feeling the music and swaying with a bottle of Vodka in his hands. When he opened his eyes, he looks around for a girl to have fun and it landed on a girl who stands out among the crowd.

'Pink... Hair. Hahaha, look what do we have here? What are the odds?' A smile crept on his drunk face as he approached his target. He crept up behind her and slides his hands on her hips then slowly wrap it around, closing in the gap between them.

"Heeey, sexy." He said, pressing his lips in her ear as it is difficult to hear anyone or anything especially in the dance floor when the music is at the peak volume. The girl turns her head slightly and grinned at him. Although the lights are dim with only few support from the headlights, he could tell that she is equally drunk.

"Shall we have some fun? Be obedient and I'll wreck you like I almost did the other day." He flashed his smile, earning a confused look from the girl who seems to be trying hard to recall something, but the latter eventually gave up, maintaining her grin and nodded. She has clearly lost her mind influenced by alcohol.

"That's a good girl." He said and finally held her shoulder pushing through the crowds, guiding her towards his lair. Before he enters, he whispers to a few men who was guarding the door, 'Don't you fucking dare let anyone disturb us, you hear me? Do you know who I am? I'm THE one and only heir of the Ahn Group. So don't fuck this up. Got it? Or else.'

Those men gulped, allowing sweat to trickle down their forehead as they dare not move a muscle to wipe it off. Bo-Hyun reversed to the room, still planting a glaring look at them and turn to go in after he saw them nodded. Then the sound of the door locking clicks.

As he turns around, the pink-hair is already on the bed lying on her back getting ready to be devoured. He feels aroused at the sight and removed his jacket first before he hops on to the bed facing her from a top view. He moistens his lips with his tongue and let out a soft cackle.

The girl who was squirming around the bed giggling turns into shock and when he got impatient and tore her clothes then threw it on the floor. He quickly removes his clothing, pants and underwear before he roughly pulls her bra up making her flinch but got more aroused at the sight of her breast jiggling due to that impact.

He bites her tits roughly making her flinch and cry at the pain as she tries to push him away, but he didn't budge. His other hand pulls down her mini skirt and her underwear in that process. As he let go of his bite, he looks at the girl who is teary eyed with fear planted on her face. Feeling annoyed, he raised his voice at the girl, "What's wrong? Don't you like it?"

The girl shook her head vigorously – wrong move.

Bo-Hyun is now blinded in anger got off the bed which makes the girl sigh in relief but when she is about to get off the bed, he pulled her wrist and said in a condescending tone, "Oi, where the fuck do you think you are going, huh? Here, maybe you should loosen up with this. It'll make you feel better I promise."

He opens the zip-lock bag in his hands and pinched a fair amount of the white powder inside attempts to rub it on her nose but failed when she shook her head, pushing his hands away eventually slapping his face.

Unfazed by the action, he grew angrier and violent. He pins both of her arms with his right hand while his other hand inside the bag of white powder. After he almost lost his balance for pinning her thigh with his knees when she struggles a lot, he let go of his hands from the white powder and punched her in the face making her shed more tears.

"P-please, let me go... I'm sorry..." She finally spoke.

"Let you go? Why should I? Don't you want to be with me? Do you know who the FUCK AM I?" he yelled, "I'm the goddamn heir of Ahn Group, every girl would try to sleep with me for the money. Why won't you? I'll give you EVERYTHING GOD DAMN IT!" he punched her the second time.

She whimpered in pain, crying softly as she knew she would get hurt if she resists. He smiled in satisfaction when he saw her giving up and was about to rub the white powder on her nose, but he changed his mind. He grabbed a fistful of the powder and smacked it on her face covering her nose and mouth.

Struggling to breathe, she grabs his hands pushing it away with all her might, even sinking her nails on his arm but to no avail. He was laughing hysterically but still didn't let go of his grip until her legs that was drumming on the bed came to a halt. Enjoying the view of the trembling girl who had sniffed in a considerable amount of the white powder, he spreads her legs open and inserts his boner in her.

The sound of smacking from the impact of his thrusting are accompanied by his moaning in pleasure surrounds the room, completely drowning the subtle music of the club outside. The girl is still trembling but motionless allowing him to do whatever he desires. As he reaches his climax, he leans forward to suck her tits until he cums and grunts in pleasure, closing his eyes while he rests on her chest.

He looks at the trembling girl, caressing her side of the face and whispers on the other side, "Ohhh... Solar. I should thank you for the fair amount of suffering you put me through inside that fucking jail."

"W-w-w-what. A-a-are. Y-o-o-u. T-a-a-a-l-k-k-i-i-n-g. A-b-b-o-o-u-t." She struggled to speak but managed to stutter like a fish out of the water.

"Don't worry baby, you've given me such a good time. I'll repay you by ending this quickly." He said, still whispering in her ears. The girl's eyes still looking at him with her mouth gaping trying to say something more, but her eyes widened and she slowly move her head down to see a knife that pierces her right abdomen.

She slowly looks back at his eyes who is smiling and continued to laugh maniacally as he continues to stab her again and again. After he stopped, he looks at the girl whose eyes are now wide open, her tremors stopped and so is her breathing.

"Son..." a voice interrupted his panting in ecstasy of the view in front of him. Bo-Hyun looks back with his face painted in splattered blood towards his father who witnessed everything and replied, "Like what you see, Dad? You should've joined us. It's too late now..."

Jae-Mo sipped on his Whiskey and grinned in satisfaction, "I'm proud of you son."

"I can make you even more proud, Dad." Bo-Hyun said as he walks over to Jae-Mo.

"How- Urghh...!!!" Jae-Mo grunted, dropping his glass of Whiskey shattering on the floor. His face was in shock as he puked blood and now facing his son.

"You're next." He said, laughing again as he stabs Jae-Mo repetitively.

(End of Chapter 13)

-A/N-

I'm so sorry for the faint-hearted readers, it's also my first time writing smuts I hope I did well there. Let me know what you think (if you do manage to read this chapter). Thanks! <3