part 2

Author POV:

The next day the Kim family was eating breakfast together. If it weren't for Jin, most of them would have slept in.

The Maknae's were all dressed in their uniform ready for school.

(Your uniform. Imagine the boys' uniform as the male ver. of the pic)

Yeon POV:

We were eating while talking about random things when Mrs. Choi came, "Young Miss, a man just came and gave this for you." She said while bowing and giving me an envelope, I thanked her and she excused herself.

I looked at the boys and nodded.

They guessed it right, it's the information about our soon-to-be stepmom.

"What's the envelope about?" Dad asked.

"Information about your wife to be, "I replied busy opening the envelope.

"Why are you doing this Yeon?"

"Well, As good kids we need to make sure you chose the right person, and can't I be curious about my stepmom?" I asked while the others nodded.

Dad sighed in defeat and continued eating while I was reading the information.

"CEO of NM enterprise?"I mumbled slowly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Isn't she the one with who we signed the deal with?" Said Jin Oppa while dad nodded.

I continued reading but didn't find anything suspicious. If anything was fishy about her, my men would have found it but it seems that she's a nice person. I continued reading when I choked on my drink and started coughing violently while hitting my chest.

"S-she has a d-daughter?!" I managed to say while Hobi Oppa beside me was patting my back trying to ease my cough.

"What?!"

The boys looked at dad furiously. I knew they will never replace her.

I knew they will make this girl suffer. I knew they will do everything to make sure she doesn't replace her. Neither I nor my brothers will let that happen.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked feeling hurt by the fact that dad hid such a thing from us.

"I knew you guys would be sad by this that's why I didn't tell you all." He said while looking at us apologetically.

There wasn't a photo of her nor her mother as our men had less than 8 hours to dig deep and her daughter is said to be well hidden.

I swear if that bitch tries something funny and hurts my family I'll burn her alive and I mean it.

We soon finished breakfast and went to school.

The boys were pretty hurt and I could sense it so I tried playing their favorite songs which thankfully eased the tension around us.

We soon reached school and of course now that we stepped into this hell hole called school we can never hear properly.

As soon we stepped out of the car fangirls and fanboys were screaming our names.

I hated hearing this every morning. Some girls tried being touchy with the boys but me being the protective sister I was gave them a death glare which immediately made them back off.