part 76

"Yeon!"

Eunwoo yelled and ran to the girl who was now awake.

The rest followed him, totally shocked to see their sister awake.

Eunwoo tightly hugged her while she giggled.

"Oppa! Why didn't you tell us that she was up!?" Jungmi yelled and hit Yoongi in the stomach making him groan.

"I'm the one who told them not to. I wanted to surprise you all!" Yeon said and cheekily smiled.

Everyone hugged her. They all missed her.

Eunwoo sniffled, "You little pig! Who told you to take that bullet for me?! You could have died you! You little bitch!" He yelled and his tears flowed.

Yeon wiped his tears and made an offended face, "Shouldn't you be grateful that I saved your life?"

"I rather die than let anything happen to you."

"Awww! You're such a softie when it comes to Yeon!" Jungmi squealed and looked at the two.

Yeon chuckled and squished Eunwoo's cheeks, "Of course! Anyone would go soft for me."

The guy scoffed, "Who said I was soft for you?"

"They told me that you were crying every day, boy."

Eunwoo's cheeks flushed and glared at Taehyung and Yoongi who chuckled.

"But Eunwoo-ah, why do you look so thin? Haven't you been taking care of yourself?!" Yeon yelled and hit his arm making him whine.

Many people came to visit Yeon. Everybody was happy to see their youngest awake and already making the people around her smile.

The Kim and Cha family and Mrs. Yoon were in her room. They were all laughing at the funny memories they had.

They were happily laughing when Eunwoo started coughing harshly and rubbed his chest.

Yeon worriedly patted his back.

"You don't have a fever then why are you coughing so bad? Did you have something cold?"

He shook his head and rubbed his chest.

He abruptly stood up and ran to the bathroom followed by Jungkook and Mr. Cha.

Yeon harshly removed the IV tube from her hand and ran to the bathroom and the first thing she saw was a bloody basin.

Eunwoo coughed out blood.

"Call the doctor!"

A few hours passed. The happy mood inside the room was replaced with fear and tension.