part 44

Yeon and Eunwoo were getting ready for an important mission they had today.

Yeon didn't have any clothes with her other than the pajamas she wore the day she came to Eunwoo's place so she has been wearing his clothes the past days.

Now for the mission, she needed to wear something casual and not the typical mafia mission outfit so she made her way to the guy's room without knocking and the view in front of her took her breath away.

Eunwoo stood in front of a mirror with only a towel around his waist, wet hair, and his chest full-on display with small water droplets on them.

The girl didn't realize that she was basically drooling with her mouth open looking no gawking at him not realizing that Eunwoo was already staring at her through the mirror with a smirk.

"Like the view?" He said with a teasing tone and Yeon almost nodded but she immediately shook her head while her hand unconsciously went up to her mouth to see if there was any drool.

"I just waiting for you to get dressed!" She defended herself from embarrassment.

"You've been staring at me for the past 5 minutes or so babe and I called you many times but you weren't on earth." He teased her while she turned red.

"Yah! I wasn't staring at you! Shut up and give me the clothes you bought!"

Eunwoo and Yeon entered the most prestigious and famous hotel in Korea. Yeon wore a button-up shirt and jeans that Eunwoo bought.

They entered the hotel like any other guests, without a mask because all the cameras were hacked by Yeon's special team. 

The two were here to kill the right-hand man of Hades. He was here in this hotel for a drug deal that was going to be signed here.

The duo went to an employee of the hotel and asked a few questions while walking. The employee hadn't realized that he was at the corner of the ground floor near the janitor's closet.

Yeon smirked seeing her plan going well and took out her lighter. She had a special talent that none of her siblings had. Hypnotism. 

Yeon was a magician with a lighter. She knew that she didn't have a lot of men or weapons with her so she used the easy way. Playing with a person's mind.

So, she learned how to work with a lighter and she could easily get her job done with psychology. 

She skillfully moved the lighter between her fingers and bought it to the employee's face who was staring at the lighter.

She lit her lighter and bought the fire right in front of his face.

"Sleep. Have a deep sleep and you won't remember anything that happened right now. You fainted. Sleep." The girl whispered to the man. His body went limp and Eunwoo caught him and took him inside the small room.

The guy laid the man on the floor and took his ID card and smirked at the girl.

"Good job." The girl nodded and kept her lighter back in her pocket.

 The two left the room and tried to search for the security room.

"Get the fire ready and the elevators stop when I signal you too. If anyone in the elevators is claustrophobic open the doors immediately." Yeon commanded through her earpiece. Who said that only Eunwoo and Yeon were on the mission?

The two finally found the security room and opened it with the ID card they had stolen.

They entered the room and saw a guard sitting in front of many monitors not realizing that the same footage was repeating itself.

Eunwoo silently went behind the man and hit him on his neck making him unconscious.

The two quickly ran to monitors and did thier work.

"Get everything ready," Yeon said through her earpiece.

"Now!"

A minute or so passed and they heard the fire alarm ring.

They quickly got out of the room and ran to the main lobby and saw many people and the staff running outside, all panicked.

In this crowd they were searching for one person and the two nodded at eachother when they saw spotted him running in between the crowd. The duo sepreated in the crowd and Yeon was nearing her target.

She took out the syringe in her pant pocket and went right behind the man. She quickly injected him in the crowd and let him go.

"Mission successful."

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

The mission will be explained in the next chapter if you're confused!

Vote and comment!

The