part 62

Yeon POV:

I entered the cafe after school.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled in shock and ran to the counter.

Eunwoo was at the counter with an apron on with a smile.

"Welcome to Red apple cafe!" He said and bowed while I stood there dumbfounded.

"Yeonie! Why didn't you tell me that your childhood friend was here?" Halmeoni asked as she saw me.

"Halmeoni what is he doing here?" I asked calmly.

"Oh! Eunwoo just wanted to help me in the cafe while he waited for you. What a good boy! And you!" Halmeoni pointed her finger at me while I stood there scared.

Halmeoni is a sweet person but when she gets angry anyone would get scared.

"Me? What did I do? I swear I didn't skip school again! and I didn't even eat any of the pastries without your permission!" I defended myself. I heard Eunwoo snort and shot a glare at him.

"That's not what I was talking about! Why did you kick Eunwoo out of your apartment?! He's your friend and you're meeting him after a long time and you don't let him stay over at your house?!"

"But I have only one bedroom where would he slee-"

"I can sleep on the couch. I don't mind!" Eunwoo interrupted with an innocent smile.

"Yah! Don't you have money to stay over at a hotel or something?! Aren't you rich!?"

"I lost my wallet when I came here. Halmoni, if Yeon doesn't want me to stay at her's then it's fine. I'll just find somewhere else to stay." Eunwoo sadly mumble and removed the apron and took his suitcase.

'Liar.' I thought.

"It was nice meeting you Halmeoni. Since Yeon is here now, she can help you around, I'll just find somewhere else to stay." He bowed and made his way to the exit.

'Oh no!' I looked at halmeoni and she had soft eyes.

"Eunwoo-ah! Don't go!"

She pulled Eunwoo back into the cafe again and glared at me.

'Fuck my life.'

"He will stay at your apartment till he goes back, Understood!?" Halmoeni commanded and I slowly nodded.

"Eunwoo-ah if she troubles you or tells you to leave then tell me. I'll give her a good beating. Okay, child?" Halmeoni said sweetly and he innocently nodded with a smile while secretly smirking at me.

"Halmeoni how could you take his side over mine? I thought you loved me!" I whined and wiggled my whole body in protest.

"Not if you be a brat."

I stomped my foot on the floor and sat on a table at the corner of the cafe and put my head down.

Author POV: 

Eunwoo smiled to himself as his plan worked out.