part 47

Author POV:

Yeon lost her balance because of the foam on the floor.

Letting out a yell she closed her eyes, ready to hit the hard floor but she felt a hand securely wrapped around her waist preventing her from getting hurt, her hands automatically placed on a hard surface.

Opening her eyes she saw Eunwoo staring deep into her eyes. Her hands placed on his chest, he gently made her sit on the kitchen island without breaking the intense eye contact between them.

Both staring deep into each other's souls.

Eunwoo leaned in automatically making Yeon lean in as well. 

And soon she felt a pair of soft lips over hers.

Too shocked to react to the kiss, Eunwoo pulled back when he got no response from her.

"I-I'm so-" He began but didn't complete his sentence when a sudden wave of confidence surged through Yeon making her pull him by his collar and slamming her lips on his.

The guy was shocked but soon kissed back.

The kiss wasn't rough or hungry, it was slow yet passionate. The euphoric feeling lingering in both their bodies. 

Eunwoo gently held her waist and pulled her closer making Yeon wrap her hands around his neck deepening the kiss.

They broke the kiss out of breath and Yeon knew that she was blushing red. She wouldn't be shocked to see her face as red as a tomato but the guy was no better than her.

Too shy to look at him in the eye but a sudden thought brought her back to reality.

'I just gave my first kiss to my best friend and my sister's crush.'

"U-Uhm. I guess I-I should go home." She muttered and dashed out of his apartment.

The girl ran from his house. 

She was too shy and embarrassed to face him after she was the one who kissed him again. She kissed her crush who was also her sister's crush but did she regret it? No, not at all.

She didn't realize that she was smiling like an idiot and brought her hand to her lips and started squealing like a crazy girl. 

'No doubt. This is the best birthday ever.' She thought and looked at the keychain in her hand.

But her smile slowly faded remembering the situation she was in.

Yeon entered the Kims' mansion with a stone-cold face. 

Just because she decided to come back doesn't mean that she'll forgive them that easily. Every word they said to her was fresh in her mind and like knives stabbing her heart every time she remembered about it.

She saw Mrs. Choi working like always. The woman had a really concerned expression and ran to her.

"Oh my god! Yeon-ah, are you fine?! You were so hurt that day! Did you get your wounds treated?! Where were you all these days?" The woman bombarded the girl with questions making her smile and nod.

"I'm fine. Don't worry Aunty!"

Yeon saw her brothers coming downstairs and run to her as soon as they saw their little sister.