part 46

Eunwoo got back from school and saw Yeon on the couch with a pout and hands crossed around her chest but she looked serious.

The guy smiled seeing her cute figure but was confused because she clearly looked deep in her thoughts.

"What's wrong Yeon?" He asked and sat beside her on the couch.

"I guess I should go back home soon." She said with a blank face and looked at the wide-eyed guy.

It would be no lie to say that Eunwoo loved the past few days where Yeon stayed with him. He never liked coming to his empty apartment so he spent most of his time in the company, at the Kims' or at his parents' house but now that Yeon was here, the guy always yearned to go home and cook dinner with her but everything has an end. He knew she won't be staying here for long but he couldn't help but want her to stay for longer.

He felt like he was actually home and not just a place labeled as his home.

"Are you sure? Are you ready to face them so soon?"

The girl sighed and said, "I must go back home one day or the other and I must face my problems instead of running away from them."

The guy sadly nodded, "When will you go?"

"Tomorrow."

Timeskip~

Yeon woke up not expecting the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. The confused girl made her way to the kitchen and saw Eunwoo in the kitchen with an apron around his waist, cooking.

Yeon shook her head thinking that she was hallucinating.

"Omo! What am I seeing? When did my Eunwoo turn into a chef?" The girl dramatically said and looked at what he prepared but the guy blocked her view by standing in front of her.

"No! I'm not done yet. Go and brush then come!" He pushed the girl outside the kitchen.

The girl brushed and changed her clothes to the clothes she wore the day she came and sat at the kitchen counter looking at Eunwoo who was busy decorating the plate with different toppings.

He smiled proudly and gave the plate to Yeon making her lick her lips.

The plate had chocolate pancakes neatly stacked on top of each other with loads of strawberries and chocolate syrup, just the way she likes them.

"Wahh! What's so great today that you're making such a tasty breakfast for me? Or are you happy that I'll go back home today?" She said while pointing her finger at him in an accusing way and playfully glared at him.

The guy gave her a blank face and shook his head in disappointment, "Don't tell me you forgot what day it is today?"

The girl shook her head now knowing what he was talking about, She didn't have her phone with her and she didn't even know what day it is today.

The guy shot her a glare.

"It's your birthday today you idiot!" The guy yelled and put his hands on his waist with an angry look.

The girl was shocked by the new information. It was her 16th birthday and she had no clue about it.

She sheepishly laughed and scratched her neck.