part 33

"You want me to betray the Bangtan mafia?! Are you crazy!? They'll kill me the moment they found out about this?!" A person exclaimed through his phone.

"I'll keep you safe. Just give me the information about the important deals and the missions they're planning." The person on the other side said calmly.

"What if they found out!? They won't think twice before killing me!"

"I'll give you money for every little information you give me and I'll make sure they won't know."

The man thought for a few minutes. He knew he would have a bullet in his head if someone found out about this but his greed for money got the better of him.

"Okay. But I need money for every information I give you."

"Deal."

The man hung up and sighed. He slumped up in his chair and rubbed his forehead.

The man was a high-ranking mafia member of the Bangtan mafia. A member for over a decade who was known for his loyalty and services done, but just some money offered was enough for him to betray his gang.

That's how corrupt a man's brain can be. Money and power are enough for a man to even betray his loved ones.

He sighed and went back to his work in his office. It had been a few hours when the man heard his office door open and saw a girl enter with a guy following her.

"It's been a while. How have you been?" The girl questioned while sitting on the chair opposite to him.

The man gulped and smiled, "It has. I'm fine what about you. How's school?" He asked with a smile.

The girl nodded with a smile.

"But what made you come here without informing? Anything important?"

"Oh no, I just heard something and came to see if it was true." She smiled but her eyes held something that the man failed to notice.

"What did you hear?" The older man questioned.

The girl sighed and answered, "I heard we have a spy in the mafia so I'm personally here to find him. I plan on showing him the consequences to betray us." She said making the man feeling anxious.

Sweat was forming on his forehead and he was praying that the girl and her companion, Yeon and Eunwoo didn't notice anything.

"Oh really? Do you know him?" The old man asked trying his best to not seem suspicious.

Mafia men are trained to lie. If you can't lie in the mafia community, you're useless. Lying is the first thing a mafia man should be capable of.

Yeon's sharp eyes observed his every move. At first glance, she could tell he was lying. His eyes gave him away. Your body may lie but your eyes will never.

The man was good at lying but his eyes failed to hide the fear and nervousness in them.

He knew Yeon or the Kim family were not to be messed with. Even if Yeon was not even half his size, He knew what that little girl was capable of.

The girl shook her head and pursed her lips, "Not yet but I will soon. Do you know anyone who is suspicious around here?" She played along with his act.

If he decides to play with fire then so be it.

"I haven't noticed anyone."

"Oh really? You sure?" She asked with a disappointed look.

The man shook his head.

Yeon sighed, "I want you to accept your mistakes before I make you and you know me, it won't be a pleasant way." She said with a serious face. Her voice, deep enough to make a person pee in their pants, and her eyes held the infamous murderous glint in them.

"Tell me." She asked with a cold and emotionless face.

The man was now shaking in fear. He knew he was caught. The man harshly gulped.

"You know what I hate most?" Yeon asked him with a sadistic grin.

"Betrayers." She whispered in his ear and pulled out her gun pointing it between his eyes.

"Any last words?"

"I c-can g-give you i-information ab-bout other g-groups. P-please don't k-kill me!" The man pleaded.

"Oh don't worry, I know who all you have been giving out our information to and I'll take care of them later." She said with the same grin plastered on her face.

"Bye~"

The man fell on the floor with a hole between his eyes.

The two looked at the body with emotionless eyes.

"He's trying to get information of us. He's planning something big. We should be careful at all times." Eunwoo spoke while a few other men got rid of the body.

"I know. He'll probably try to target Unnie since she's our new weakness. Mrs. Kim should be safe since she's always with Dad and his bodyguards." The girl said while putting her gun back in its holster.

"Hades is planning something and I'll make sure he fails."

**********
Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!