part 48

Yeon yelled out, the boys were silently crying especially Jungkook. He still remembered how his little sister appeared while he was training one day and since then started training with him.

Ever since then Yeon had became Jungkook's other half. The girl never took Jungmi's place but she just filled the gap her disappearance had created.

"Yeon-ah-" Jungkook called her but she cut him off.

"I'm not here to argue or have a nice family dinner with you all. I'm here to get some things straight."

"Since I'm a burden, mistake, and disgrace to you all-"

She knew she was basically rubbing salt over their wounds and that's exactly what she wanted. It might be cruel of her but she wanted all of them to know she felt this whole time.

All of them shook their head in denial and tried to say something Yeon ignored them and continued,

 "-I won't be going to school with you all and I'll have my meals in my room from now on. Don't even try doing anything because I know how to do things my way. Don't even bother to try making me change my mind because it won't work. Let's just live like strangers under the same roof from now on." The girl finished and left right away not caring about what the others had to say.

The moment Yeon left the mansion that day the boys especially Mr. Kim were drowning in guilt. 

At the heat of the moment, he said things he never meant. The whole Kim's mansion was a mess, Yeon going missing was the only reason. 

All of them knew every word they said hurt Yeon more than they could even imagine when all she did was try to make them happy.

The boys hated themselves for locking their baby sister in a basement without food and water. They never meant to do any of it. They weren't in their right state of mind when they said and did all that.

They regretted every thing they said and did and they would do anything to make Yeon forgive them.

"What have I done to my little girl." Mr. Kim mumbled and covered his face with his palms and let his tears fall.

Yeon was in her room. She didn't want to face anyone at the moment or any time soon. She knew her words hurt everyone but she was more hurt. 

Saying sorry is easy but it only means something when it's genuine and that's exactly what she wanted. She knew if she hadn't proved herself innocent then they all would have continued to hate her. 

She wanted them to feel what she felt, the value of each tear she shed.

She herself was hurting. She saw the tears in their eyes and it burnt her heart. It took everything in her to not run into their arms and forgive them like she always did but she knew that she won't be doing that this time.

They must understand they have 2 sisters. They needed to understand her value.

Yeon heard a knock on her door.

"Who is it?"

No answer.

"Aunty?"

Again no answer. She angrily got up and opened the door but no one was there making her even more annoyed than she already was. She was about to slam the door shut when her eyes caught a glimpse of something on the floor.

A little cake that had a 'Happy Birthday Princess! Please forgive us :('

No matter how hard she tried the smile on her face betrayed her.

 She took the cake and closed the door.

"At least they didn't forget today was my birthday." The girl mumbled with a smile and took a bite of the cake.

The next morning Yeon went down and ignored the existence of her family and took her packed breakfast from the maids and went to school on her bike.

At school, the girl had forgotten that she sat with Eunwoo and she still wasn't ready to face him.

During class Jungkook, Eunwoo and Jungmi were trying their best to get Yeon's attention but the girl ignored them.

She didn't want to speak with the twins while she couldn't speak to Eunwoo.

A few days passed and her siblings always stuck to her like glue.

After classes, all of them would be outside Yeon's class waiting for her. They bought her chocolates and everything she liked but the girl was persistent.

She was honestly enjoying seeing all her cold ass brothers in front of everyone were now basically lost puppies behind her.

The entire school was shocked to see the cold boys behave like this.

And to Yeon's biggest shock, her father was always behind her. She had never seen her father like that before.

He sure did love the girl but he never was the clingy type.

Mr. Kim canceled all his meetings and always barged into her room and tried to initiate a conversation and he also started watching dramas with her.

She was even more shocked to know that her father canceled a board meeting just to take her to the amusement park.

Though the girl acted as though she was annoyed, she was happy seeing her father spend time with her.

And finally Eunwoo. The guy had a 360° flip in his attitude. The quiet guy now never missed a chance to stick to Yeon. Flirting with her and making the girl's heart have a few earthquakes inside her ribcage was now his normal routine.

Yeon entered the living room. All her siblings and parents were there since she had called them.

They all snapped their heads at her and waited for her to speak.

She stood in the middle of the room with a stone-cold face and began, "I'll forgive you all-" she couldn't even complete her sentence when all her siblings threw themselves at her.

The girl fell on the floor whining with all of them on top of her.

"You heavy pigs get off me!!" The girl yelled.

They soon got off her and looked at her with a big smile.

"You don't even let me finish speaking! Listen here! I'll forgive you all since anyone can have misunderstandings but I won't forget how you all locked me in the basement. I wont forget any of it and now stop acting like clingy leaches around me. It's weird!" The girl sternly said.

They all sadly nodded but smiled, "We'll earn your forgiveness. We'll make up for what we did!" Hoseok said with a determined face and smiled.

And like the boys said, they did everything to make up for what they did.

They spent time with her, bought her everything she wanted, played with her, and she even made them do embarrassing things they never thought would do.

Yeon didn't want to forgive them so quickly but she felt like these might be her last days with her family. She had a  feeling in her making her feel that she won't be able to be with her family for long.

The girl sadly smiled seeing her family fight over the last slice of pizza.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!