part 29

Jungmi and Yeon were shopping well, only Jungmi. The said girl wanted to go shopping but the boys were busy making Yeon go with her so basically the younger girl was being dragged to stores by her sister who was having the time of her life.

Yeon looked at her sister looking at all those girly dresses making her cringe.

Yeon was never the person who wore clothes to impress others except for business purposes of course. She preferred wearing clothes that made her feel comfortable rather than clothes that attract people but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a good fashion sense.

She wears clothes that aren't too flashy or eye-catching but whatever she wears contrasts well with the rest of the outfit.

"Instead of spending money on clothes and makeup why don't you spend them on food or something? At least that's tasty." She said to her sister who was buying whatever she saw.

"Aigoo! You won't understand anything, People like me should wear nice clothes if we want to have a boyfriend. You won't understand since you have a pretty face and nice body." She said still busy searching for nice clothes.

"Even you are pretty. You don't have to wear nice clothes or have a good body, if a guy really likes you then he will like you for who you are and not your clothes. After all, a person should like the personality and not other stuff." Yeon said while looking at her with scrunched eyebrows.

Jungmi looked at her younger sister and nodded.

"What you said does make sense but nowadays people aren't like that. People love you for your outside beauty and not the inside."

"Then it's not love but fake love, don't you think? If people like me for my body or outer appearance then I'd rather stay single my whole life." She said with a questioning look.

Jungmi smiled at her sister.

"You are much mature than you look. You're right it's fake love." She said and smiled. The girl smiled back.

"Let's go get some ice cream!" Jungmi suggested making Yeon squeal.

"Finally something I want to do!" She said and ran away.

"Yah! Don't you like shopping with your sister?!" Jungmi yelled and followed her.

"See! I told you there's nothing better than food!" Yeon said while taking a big bite of her ice cream making her get a brain freeze.

"Ow! That hurt." She said while hitting her head.

Jungmi laughed seeing her sister being silly.

"Yeah, yeah you're right," Jungmi said while taking a small bite of her ice cream which was way smaller than the amount her sister had in one go.

"Ah! I can eat all the ice cream in the world! I love you baby!" Yeon looking at her ice cream lovingly.

The older girl laughed at her sister.

"I'm done." Yeon said looking at her ice cream cup with a small pout.

"We have ice cream at home, you can eat that later on, let's go home." Her sister consoled her.

The younger one nodded and got up.

They were about to leave the mall when Yeon stopped.

"Hold up, I'll go to the washroom and be right back, and don't you dare move from here." She warned her sister and ran away.

"I'm older than her how can she threaten me?" Jungmi mumbled looking at her sister's disappearing figure.