part 25

I told Unnie the truth and surprisingly she didn't protest or do anything. It was like she was totally okay that her till now 'Step-family' turns out to be her real family.

I guess it's because she knew that her current family wasn't her real one and she's comfortable with us so she easily accepted the truth.

"So, do the others know?" Unnie asked and I shook my head in response.

"None of them know about you being our sister, I wanted to tell everyone the truth on Jungkook Oppa's birthday." She nodded.

"So, Today everyone will know that you're not our step sister but our biological sister!" I said while squealing and jumping around while Unnie just chuckled at me.

I suddenly hugged her making her startled, "I missed you a lot! I'm so happy to get my sister back." I mumbled still hugging her.

"I'm happier that you're my sister."

Present

All the Kim's boys including Dad were crying and hugging their long-lost sister while Jiwoo and Yeon were there silently crying.

Jiwoo was crying because the daughter she loved with all her heart turned out to be the daughter of the man she loves

and Yeon, the girl was above the clouds seeing her family finally reunite with their sister, the sister they thought was dead was with them all along.

After the little crying session, everyone finally calmed down and stayed silent not knowing what to say.

But Yeon tried to cut out the tension and started a conversation, "Jungkook Oppa? Remember the promise I made to you years back?" She said looking at Jungkook, The said guy tilted his head in confusion.

Flashback:

It was little Jungkook's 6th birthday. The first birthday where his sister won't be there with him.

The little boy was in his room, crying on his birthday because his sister wasn't there. His loud sobs were heard around the room.

The now nearly 4-year-old Yeon was outside sitting on the floor, her back leaning on the door. Her heart aching hearing the painful sobs coming from her brother.

The little girl stood up and entered the room. The boy looked at the person who entered the room and saw his little sister.

"Go away Yeon. I'm not in the mood to play." The boy mumbled.

The little girl shook her head and sat with her brother on the bed, and wiped the tears that stained his cute cheeks.

"Don't cry Oppa, remember Mom said that our birthday should be happy and not sad." She said with a small pout staring at her brother with her big doe-like eyes.

"Unnie and Mom won't be happy if they saw you crying like this."

At the mention of those two, the boy immediately wiped his tears and looked at his little sister with a small smile, and nodded.