part 14

A month had passed since the Kim siblings started treating Sol Mi like their sister. Everyone had warmed up to Sol Mi but Jungkook still remained a bit distant with her.

Sol Mi understood his behavior but she was happy that Jungkook still treated him way better than before.

During this time she got to know all of them quite well and even about their little hobbies.

1. Seokjin loves cooking and will always make you smile when you eat his food.

2. Yoongi loves Kumamon. He has a cute collection of Kumamon figurines.

3. Hoseok loves dancing and is an amazing dancer.

4. Namjoon will break anything if he isn't careful.

5. Jimin loves mochi.

6. Taehyung and Yeon are the weirdest in the house and think about the most random things at times but those thoughts can make anyone smile.

7. Jungkook loves banana milk.

8. Yeon just needs chocolates, wifi, and food in her life. Nothing else. These things are enough for her to live a happy life.

Right now all the kids were in the school cafeteria. Eunwoo was also there. Both Yeon and Eunwoo were fighting over what's cuter: a Hamster or a puppy.

"A puppy is more cuter!"

"No! Hamsters are cuter!"

"Hell no! there's nothing cuter than a puppy!"

"Hamsters are cuter than puppy's!"

"Hell no, Tadpole!"

"Hell yes, Pig!"

All of the guys were trying not to laugh at the two.

"Aigoo! Why are they so cute?!" Hoseok squealed looking at the two.

"I know right! Their fights are so cute!" Jimin squealed along with him.

"We aren't cute!!" Both Yeon and Eunwoo exclaimed at the same time.

"Awwwwww! You guys even talk in sync!!" Jimin and Hoseok squealed together.

"No! We don't!" They again said in unison.

But they didn't realize that Sol Mi was feeling jealous that the two were being shipped together.

Timeskip~

The siblings were back from school and Yeon was in her room reading the information about him. The one man who she hated with her whole existence. 

The one who caused her mother's death.

The file stated all the dirty works he did. Human trafficking, selling organs in the black market, illegal drug smuggling, weapon trade and killing innocent people and one of them happened to be her mother.

She was determined to take revenge and get justice for all the innocent lives he had taken.

She doesn't care if she dies in all of this but he will pay for every crime he did. From now on, he'll suffer.

She'll make sure he suffers. She'll destroy him. The beast in her is about to show her true self.

She'll make sure that no matter what, None of her loved ones will lose their lives in this.

Her family has no idea about the real reason of her mother's death. They think it was just some street gangsters who killed her but no, that's not the truth.

Timeskip~

All the boys weren't home as the went to a business event in Busan and will be away for 2 weeks. Since someone had to stay home with Sol Mi so Yeon stayed back. Yeon was in her room formulating a plan for her revenge while Sol Mi?

She was on her bed with a severe headache. She had a fever and she couldn't even call anyone for help as it was past midnight.

Yeon POV:

I got up to get a glass of water but groaned when I realised my water bottle wasn't there.

I lazily got up and left my room when I heard the sound of faint coughing. The only person it could be is Unnie. Is she sick?

When I entered her room she looked really sick. Why didn't she call me?

She seemed very uncomfortable in her sleep. I checked her temperature. She definitely has a fever.

I went downstairs and got a bowl of cold water and a cloth. I wet it and put it on her forehead.

Timeskip~

Sol Mi POV:

I woke up and felt something on my forehead I took it off and it was a cloth. When did I get this?

I looked around and saw Yeon sleeping on the couch beside my bed. Did she get this? I feel much better now.

She suddenly woke up and saw me.

"Oh! How do you feel now?" She asked me while rubbing her eyes.

"I feel much better. Thank you!" I said.

She smiled and got up. She told me to stay home today but I denied. I don't have anything to do anyway so I'll just go to school.

"Hey, My Hamster!" Eunwoo said ruffling Yeon's hair.

Hamster, The nickname he calls Yeon. No matter how cute they look together, I always wish to be in her place.

Yeon made an annoyed face but I knew that deep down she liked it.

"Hey, Sol Mi." He said with a small smile. I smiled back and greeted him back.

During this time we have become friends, just friends. Just greetings here and there, eating together only because I was a Kim now.....

But the way he talks to Yeon......I guess he likes her.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!