part 49

Jungmi and Yeon were on a sister's day out. Jungmi wanted to spend time with Yeon because after all, Jungmi's fall is what caused all the chaos.

The girl managed to convince the boys to let Yeon spend one day with her.

The older girl didn't plan to do any shopping because clearly, her sister wasn't a fan of shopping so they decided to have ice cream first.

They were talking about random things and laughing.

Yeon was on her 3rd bowl of ice cream and Jungmi let her have it. Jungmi smiled seeing her sister eat like a little child with ice cream smeared all over her lips.

The girl always laughed whenever the younger would curse at herself when she got a brain freeze.

Jungmi POV:

I smiling at Yeon's innocent face. I remember how much of a cry baby she was when we were kids but now she was a big and mature girl.

I don't like the fact that she joined the mafia but it's her choice. She chose to join it though our mother didn't want that.

Yeon had told me before that the boys had changed alot and now I could also see it. The boys that once smiled and goofed all the time weren't there anymore. 

Even Yeon had changed but in a good way. She was now stronger and much more mature. She does behave and still is a kid but she knew how to handle a situation when needed.

I wanted her to enjoy today. So, here I was being dragged to different food stalls while Yeon stuffed her face with tasty food.

I was shocked to see the amount of food she ate but still wanted more.

"Unnie! We have to get those corn dogs. They are the best things to eat!"

We were walking down the street with all the snacks Yeon bought.

Out of the blue Yeon fell on the floor unconscious. I looked back and saw a masked man with a pole in his  hands.

Looking at the man with fear, I felt a cloth covering my mouth from behind me and soon everything went black.

Author POV:

Jungmi opened her eyes with a groan.

"Good evening!" She heard a voice from behind, startling her.

She turned around and saw Yeon with her back facing her.

Looking around the room, she saw herself in a room with the walls having blood smeared on them making her scrunch her face in disgust and fear.

She noticed her legs and hands were tied together behind her back.

"Where are we?!" Jungmi asked alarmed.

"We've been kidnapped." Yeon said with a bored tone.

"Yah! We've been kidnapped! How can you stay so calm about it!?" The girl asked in disbelief seeing her sister seem so calm.

"I'm in the mafia remember? This isn't the first time I have been in this situation and stop panicking. It only satisfies the kidnapper. Stay calm and there might be some blood shed, can you handle it?"

The older girl slowly nodded unsure of what her sister was planning.

Yeon sighed, "I promise you. I'll get you out of here. Don't worry and just stay calm. Okay?" The girl said with a reassuring tone helping Jungmi calm down a bit.

"Les' get it!" The younger mumbled.

Yeon bent her upper body and tried to reach her pant pocket with her mouth as her hands were tied up behind her. All the Kims always had a weapon on them for emergencies like this.

She snickered at her kidnappers because they didn't even check if she was armed or not.

She felt her knife in her pocket and tried to get it out with her mouth. A few curses were heard during this. 

Her hands were being bruised because of the ropes around her wrists but she endured it. Her first priority right now was to get her sister out of here. Safe and sound.

Yeon successfully got the knife out and praised herself.

She held the knife with her mouth and pushed her chair forward and prepped herself.

Taking a deep breath, she threw the knife upwards and luckily she caught it with her hands but soon cursed when the door of the room opened revealing two men dressed in black clothes entered with a smirk on their faces.

"The two sleeping beauties are awake, I see." One of them said mockingly looking at the two.

Yeon so badly wanted to punch that smirk off his face but she maintained her calm demeanor.

"What d'you want?" The girl said with the same bored look she had previously.

The men snickered and one of them held her chin and brought his face closer, "A feisty one eh?"

"You should brush dude. You mouth smells like shit." She said with a digusted face, angering the man.

"You bitch! I can kill you right this second!" The man pointed a gun on her forehead but the girl stayed calm.

At the back she heard her sister panicking but Yeon's face remained blank, not showing the slightest hint of fear.

"We can't kill her! Boss ordered us not to kill her. We have to wait until we get the money!" The other guy said panicked.

The two men kidnapped the daughters of the multi millionaire, Kim Byunghun for ransome.

This wasn't related to the mafia. They were just kidnappers that kidnapped two girls that came from a rich family just for money.

The first man calmed himself down but still wasn't satisfied.

He quickly took a knife out of his pocket and stabbed her thigh. 

Yeon sucked up a breath not expecting the sudden attack on her but to the man's disappointment, the girl didn't make a single sound.

She tightly closed her eyes trying to fight the pain. 

Yeon opened her eyes and smirked, "What did you think? I'll shout and beg you to stop? Oops! sorry you got the wrong person then."

The man's face turned red due to anger. The other guy quickly dragged the man out and closed the door.

The moment the door closed, Yeon released painful moans. The knife was still stuck in her thigh.

"Are you fine?! What did they do to you!? Yeon!?" Jungmi yelled in fear. She couldn't see anything as her back was facing them.

"Don't worry." The girl simply said and started cutting the ropes with the knife behind her back and released her wrists.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and moment!