part 69

Now comes the part where Yeon wanted to bury herself deep under the ground. Meeting the others. Mrs. Choi had informed them that they boys had invited many people over and that they all were at the dinning hall.

Yeon wanted to kill all her brothers. She was nervous to face her family and now even her friends and others were also there.

The 3 with Mrs. Choi made their way to the dinning hall and she could hear many familiar voices.

She hid behind Eunwoo and held his jacket like her life depended on it.

Eunwoo entered the room with Yeon behind him and everyone in the room looked at him.

"Yah! Cha Eunwoo! Where were you the past 2 months?!" Yeon heard Mrs. Cha yell.

Eunwoo chuckled, "I'm sorry mom. I had to get a little hamster back to its home." He said and Yeon hit his back making him groan slightly.

"Who's that behind you?"

"Oh! You all should meet someone! She's been dying to meet you all."

"No way! Cha Eunwoo! You were missing for 2 months and you came back with a girl?! Wah!!" Jungmi yelled in shock. Not believing the fact that the one man who always avoided girls disappeared out of the blue and returned with a girl.

Eunwoo smirked hearing her, "Yeah, meet my girlfriend. Kim Yeon." He said and pushed the girl off his back causing her to yelp.

Everyone in the room looked at Yeon with big wide eyes. Some of them teared up.

"S-she is a-alive?"

Her father, Mr. Kim abruptly stood up from his chair and took quick steps towards Yeon making her close her eyes expecting a slap but felt his hands on her cheeks, so softly as though he feared that she might disappear. His eyes filled with tears.

"Y-you're my daughter r-right?" He whispered and the girl slowly nodded with her eyes also started watering seeing her father after so many years.

"D-dad."

The older man immediately pulled his youngest into a tight hug showing how much he missed her. Tears of guilt, happiness, and sadness left both their eyes.

Mr. Kim, now knowing that his only child that he mistreated was alive, back in his arms.

Yeon always felt guilty for hurting her loved ones by faking her death, she knew how all of them suffered and shed tears. She did know how each of them were doing but she never saw or heard their voices and it killed her on the inside.

The boys just looked at the father-daughter reunite with teary eyes.

Jungmi who couldn't believe her eyes went to Yeon after the two broke apart.

"Who's my favorite actor?" She asked making the girl chuckle, "Kim Soohyun." Yeon answered confidently.

"My hobby?"

"Shopping."

"A secret only Yeon and I knew?"

"You want me to tell it in front of everyone?" Jungmi nodded not caring about the consequences.

"You always drooled seeing our brothers abs and said that if they weren't your brothers then you would totally crush on them." Jungmi turned red when her secret actually got exposed. The boys gasped. 

"KIM JUNGMI!" Yugyeom yelled.

"I said that 5 years ago!" She defended herself.

"You really are my sister!" She said and hugged Yeon. The girl chuckled and hugged her back.