part 67

"There's a whole mafia trying to kill me." Yeon said and all the boys looked at her wide eyed.

"Who and why?"

"The Black kings. They've been behind me for the past 3 years now because that man who we used to call our 'Uncle' was one of their best and trusted partners. After the downfall of Hades and his mafia, they faced a lot of lose. He was their main drug and weaponry dealer and since I'm the one who killed him they want to kill me for the major lose they faced." 

The boys clenched their fists in anger.

"That man always causes us troubles." Jimin said trough his gritted teeth.

"But how did they find you?"

"I'm not sure. I left no evidence that could reveal my identity but they only know my name, not  Kira but my real name, Yeon. Though it was risky, that helped me protect you all. I removed my name from the family register or anything that would lead to you guys and that's why I faked my death." Yeon completed and fiddled with her fingers.

"We really did fail as brothers." Yoongi mumbled looking at the floor.

"No! You haven't! I chose to hide everything so it isn't your fault in any way. I didn't want you to know anything! If anything then it's my fault! You all are just victims who had to go through all this shit because of me. You guys didn't fail as brothers."

None of them uttered a word making her sigh, "Please don't blame yourselves."

"Have you all had lunch?"

"Damn! I need to get groceries now." Yeon said looking at all the empty dishes the 9 of them had making the others chuckle.

"Oh! It's past 11. We should go back to the hotel now." 

"It's quite late. We'll get going now." Hosoek said and ruffled the girl's hair making her whine.

"Eunwoo will you come with us?" Jungkook said asked the guy.

"Hell no! I need time with my boyfie. You see the baby's mad." Yeon said making the guy glare at her.

"Bro! I might accept your relationship with her but you ain't doing anything with her until she's 23!" Jungkook sternly said.

Eunwoo made a face, "Dude it's not like we would even do anything, chill!"

Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds but nodded and the two went downstairs to sent them off.

As their car was out of sight, Eunwoo turned around ignoring Yeon like he was doing the whole day.

The girl just followed him like a lost puppy. 

"Why are you ignoring me?" She whined.

"Are you still made about it?" She pouted.

"Is Eunwoo jealous?" She teased in a teasing manner expecting a reaction but he ignored her making her purse her lips.

They exited the elevator and opened the apartment door.

"Eunwoo~"

No response but an idea popped up in her mind making her smile.

"Baby~" She whined and held his sleeve with a pout making the guy stop abruptly and look at her from the corner of his eye.

"What did you call me?"

"Baby." She repeated. It was always Eunwoo who called her with nicknames and the new nickname took the guy off guard.

"If you're still angry then I'll just leave you alone." She mumbled sadly and walked away but a hand caught her wrist pinned her to the wall.

"Never look at any other men other than me." Eunwoo said and looked at her with a stern face.

Yeon nodded without any hesitation, "But idols are a different story." 

Eunwoo left her and walked away and she quickly back hugged him and giggled, "I was just kidding!"

"You better." He mumbled and puller her into a deep kiss. He tapped on her legs signalling her to jump so she did. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they two entered her room. Their makeout session lasted for a while and the two broke apart panting heavily.

"I love you, Kim Yeon." He said as his eyes showed the love he had for the girl beside him.

Yeon smiled brightly and pecked his lips, "I love you too."

Eunwoo smiled in satisfaction. Only he knew how much he yearned to hear those words from her mouth the past years. 

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

I cringed while writing this.

Vote and comment!