part 52

Yeon POV:

It had been a week since the kidnapping incident and I begged the boys to let me go to school. I just can't sit in one place without moving, doing nothing.

My thigh still hurts but not like before. The boys always stayed in my room and took care of me but one thing I noticed was that Unnie barely came to my room and when she did then she would barely talk.

It was like she was sad about something. 

I asked her if something was wrong but she always shook her head with a smile. A fake smile.

If there's one thing I'm good at then it would be reading people. I could easily tell when someone was genuinely happy or not. The same goes for sadness.

But if she didn't want to talk about it to me then I can't force her.

Author POV:

Yeon was silently walking to her classroom when she heard someone shout her name.

"YAH! KIM YEON STOP RIGHT THERE!" 

She heard Eunwoo yell behind her. Yeon's breath hitched and she did the opposite of what she was told to do. 

She ran away from there making Eunwoo chased her. 

It was like a scared deer running away from a hungry tiger.

The girl ran at full speed and entered her classroom. She was about to sprint off to her seat but she felt a strong force pull her and was soon pinned to the classroom door.

Yeon opened her eyes and harshly gulped seeing the one person she was trying her best to avoid. Cha Eunwoo.

The guy was glaring down at her. Ever since they kissed in his apartment they didn't have a single proper conversation and it was killing the guy. 

He wanted Yeon's attention and right now he would do anything to get it.

"Your leg is still injured. Where d'you think you're running off too, huh? You'll have to face me sooner or later then why avoid me in the first place?" He mumbled in raspily. His lips nearly touching hers.

Yeon? She wasn't able to breathe properly. 

She knew she was just complicating things but she couldn't act as though nothing happened. 

What if he asked her why did she kiss him when he pulled back? She couldn't tell him that she liked him.

She was a coward and she knew it. She didn't want to risk the precious relationship they had because of her stupid confession.

And Eunwoo being so close to her with many other eyes looking at them made her nervous. 

"I-I uh Uhm Hi?" She awkwardly said and did a little wave with a toothy grin but the guy's blank face didn't change one bit. The girl awkwardly stopped waving and pursed her lips.

"Eunwoo-ah, we are in class and our classmates are watching us ple-"

"So what? Let them watch. I don't mind."

Yeon was internally crying. She wanted to get rid of her awkward and scared self to the badass bitch she was and that's what she did.

Yeon inhaled sharply and flipped themselves. Now she was pinning Eunwoo to the door.