part 78

2 years later-

A lot had happened during the span of 2 years. Yeon finished her studies in business and was now a famous lawyer and businesswoman.

She fought for the poor and sought justice.

She was a successful and powerful woman at the prime age of 22. She earned the respect and fame she had today. Everyone was proud of her and not to forget she was still a star in the mafia field along with her brothers.

Yeon woke up with a yawn. It was a Sunday morning so her brothers let her sleep in. She washed her face and brushed her teeth and tied her hair into a messy bun.

She sleepily entered the dining room while scratching her belly and sat down, "Aunty, what's for breakfast?" but instead of an answer that she expected, she received a smack on the back of her head making her whine and look at the person.

Mrs. Yoon glared at her, "It's time for lunch!"

Yeon cheekily smiled, "Then what's for lunch my pretty Halmeoni?"

Mrs. Yoon still lived in the Kims' mansion because Yeon didn't want her to live alone. She now ran a famous café in Seoul just like how Yeon had promised her.

Mrs. Yoon's angry face soon broke into a smile and served her plate and the girl started eating and raised her head making her widen her eyes and choke on her food as she looked at the person in front of her.

She hit her chest a few times and drank a glass of water trying to regain her breath and finally looked back at the concerned orbs staring at her.

"What are you doing here?"

Eunwoo smiled and answered, "My treatment is over so I'm back for good!"

Yeon's heart started beating faster when she saw the same smile of his that always made her heart flutter but she remembered all the heartbreaking things he told her when they broke up. She shook her head and stared at him.

Though they broke up in bad terms, Yeon still cared for him. She knew that his treatment was over and that his surgery was successfully done a month back but he still needed a month worth rest until he could go back to his normal life, let alone travel. 

His doctor used to inform her about his condition so she knew about his condition.

She awkwardly nodded and went back  to eating and she could feel his gaze on her.

She quickly finished her plate and stood up, "I have to go somewhere, so I'll get going." She said without looking at anyone and quickly left.

Eunwoo looked at her disappering figure with sadness. He saw the hurt and sadness in her eyes when she looked at him. He was brought out his thoughts by Jungkook.

"I wanna kill you hurting her but then you broke up with her for her own good." He said and glared at Eunwoo who cracked a small smile.

"I hate you for making her cry but I'll help you get her back." Jungmi said with a grumpy pout and left.

Eunwoo heard Mr. Kim clear his throat making him look at the older man.

"You've always been there for Yeon when we weren't so if you need my help in getting her back... I will help you but if you make my daughter cry again, I myself will kill you." Mr. Kim said said or threatened him making a shiver run down the guy's spine.

"I would never hurt her Yeon again. You may kill me if I do so." He said confidently making the older man smile and nod.

Eunwoo was in his apartment unpacking his stuff when he heard loud banging coming from his front door.

The guy slowly made his way to the front door with a gun in his hand. The nearer he got to the door the better he could hear the person yelling outside.

He immediately dropped his gun and ran to the door and opened it revealing a very drunk Yeon.

Without a warning she held his collar and harshly shook him without yelling out curses.

The guy who stumbling upon the force, regained his balance and carried the drunken girl who was wiggling and yelling at him inside the apartment and put her on the couch.

"I hate you! You bwoke my hart when I was worried about yo! You know how much I cwied?!" She yelled and poked her index finger on his chest while her tears rolled down freely.

Eunwoo felt his heart break into pieces. He broke up with her but never wanted to do it so harshly. He was concerned about her health, whenever Jungkook called him he always mentioned Yeon being exhausted all the time and her frequent nosebleeds scared Eunwoo.

She needed sleep to be healthy and do her stuff but no matter how many times he told her to sleep she would not listen which led him to break up with her for her own health.

He tightly wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back while she continued to sobs on his chest.

She eventually calmed down and broke the hug and looked at him with her red cheek and pout making him smile.

Eunwoo leaned in to kiss her forehead but he suddenly felt something wet on his chest and thighs.

He nervously looked down and made a disgusted face and looked at Yeon who was now peacefully sleeping after throwing up on herself and him.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!