part 8

It was finally the wedding day and none of the Kim siblings were excited or happy.

They all entered the wedding venue making all the guests look at the famous Kim siblings.

The wedding was a private event therefore only close business partners, friends and family were the only ones present.

The Kim siblings all had a blank face and went to greet a few business partners or friends.

Sol Mi POV:

Mom's finally getting married today. I'm so happy for her. She got a good man. I and Dad bonded a lot and I was sure that he would take good care of mom.

The siblings, Well I didn't bond much with the boys but Yeon was different. She still was cold to me but not like how she was with strangers.

She smiles at me and she was slowly warming up to me. She isn't the cold and scary girl that the world knows but a cute, kind, and sweet little girl that cares for everyone.

Mom was looking gorgeous in her wedding gown and that big smile on her face was just a cherry on top.

"Mom, I hope you stay happy forever, I love you, Mom!" I said with a smile and sincerity evident in my tone.

Mom smiled and hugged me, "I love you too, You also should be happy forever." She said.

The makeup artists were doing their work while I was helping here and there.

"Where is the bouquet?" One of the workers asked while looking around.

"Your bouquet is here." We heard a voice and saw Yeon.

" We heard a voice and saw Yeon