part 58

Everyone was crying, they never thought a day like this would come.

Author POV:

"Guys go home! You all stink and it's not like I'll die when you go from here!" Yeon yelled at her siblings and Eunwoo who were refusing to go home.

It had been a week or so since Yeon woke up and her body was healing well.

"But who'll be with you when we're not there!" Jin protested. He didn't want her alone. He just a bad feeling.

"Aigoo! It's not like I can't take care of myself and if I need help I'll call a nurse or something. That's why they're here in the first place." She tried to convince them.

And after a lot of convincing, they all finally decided to go home leaving Yeon alone. It was 8 P.M so she told them to come tomorrow.

As they said, all of them reach the hospital the next day morning. Though Yeon was fine and doing well they still spent the whole day with her but when they opened the door to her room, they were greeted with silence.

The room was clean as though no one was there.

The boys started to panic and they called the hospital staff.

"Where the fuck is our sister?!" The boys roared at the doctor who in charge of Yeon.

They couldn't find Yeon anywhere.

"M-ms. Kim w-was in her r-room. W-we didn't see h-her leaving the r-room sir!"

"Oppa!" The boys heard Jungmi call them. They rushed back into the room to see Jungmi hold an envelope in her hand.

They opened the envelope in panic and saw a letter. A letter from Yeon.

Hey!

I'm sure you all are panicking but please don't! I'm fine, I'm totally okay and without a scratch after all I'm the KIM YEON B)

Don't worry about me. I'm sorry to make you all worry but there were some things only I can fix. Until they aren't taken care of I'll be away from you all. You guys can be mad at me but please understand that it was important.

Thank you for everything you've done for me! I love you all a lot!

I'm sorry for all the times I made you angry and hope you all live well till we meet again!