part 66

"What are you doing here?" Yeon asked Eunwoo who standing in front of her bed, hugging a pillow while smiling innocently.

"Can't I sleep with my girlfriend?" He gave her a cheeky smile and jumped on the bed.

"Yah! Sleep on the couch!"

"No!" He protested and pushed Yeon on the bed and hugged her tiny frame protectively and snuggled closer to her.

"Y-yah! Go sleep on the couch!"

Eunwoo laid there with his eyes closed and pulled the girl closer to him.

"D'you know how uncomfortable it was to sleep on that small couch? Let me sleep here with you please~" He whined with a pout.

She cringed at the way he spoke but she would be lying if she said that he didn't melt her heart.

"Geez! Weren't you the one who volunteered to sleep on the couch and who knew you would be the clingy type." She mumbled and turned off the lights, the guy giggled and pulled her closer.

"Only for you." He said and pecked her cheek making her blush.

"Just sleep."

"Not without a goodnight kiss." The guy placed Yeon beside him so that she was facing him. He pointed at his lips.

Yeon leaned closer to his face making him close his eyes but instead of her lips, he felt something else. The confused guy opened his eyes and looked at his lips and saw her fingers on them instead.

The girl laughed loudly at the guys crossed eyes and pouty lips.

But her laughter died down when she was pulled into a deep kiss.

She giggled through the kiss and wrapped her hands around his neck kissing him back. They broke the kiss after a few minutes.

Eunwoo smirked seeing her red cheeks, "Goodnight baby~"

"Goodnight." She shyly mumbled.

1 week later-

Yeon was in the cafe with Eunwoo at the counter. She sat on one of the tables and did her school work. 

Eventually, Eunwoo also sat with her and helped her with the assignments.

The guy's phone rang which caught Yeon's attention and she saw the caller id.

She looked at Eunwoo who was nervous, "Aren't you gonna answer it?" She asked innocentely.

"O-oh! I'll just call back later on." He said and nervously smile.

"Pick it up. Oppa won't be happy if you don't answer."

"W-what?" 

Yes, Yeon knew since the beginning that her brothers called Eunwoo and saw her through video calls every day.

"Pick up. It's been ringing for a while now. They won't be happy if their daily routine is disturbed."

Eunwoo gulped and answered the call.

"Yah! What took you so long huh?!" She heard Jungkook yell.

"I was busy. Sorry."

"Where is Yeon? Is she busy?" Jin asked.