part 19

Author POV:

Right after Eunwoo left, An angry Yeon walked down the hallways of the school.

She barged into the media club and saw a few members and the particular person she was finding. 

The president of the club.

She went to him and grabbed the guy's collar and pulled him up.

"From where did you get that picture?!" She yelled at his face, her eyes showing the fire it held.

"We got it from an unknown number. The person said that she was beaten up by him because she refused to sleep with him." The poor guy scared for his life somehow mumbled.

Yeon scoffed and left the guy making him hit the floor.

"So, You uploaded that shit without finding out whether it was true or not? A person who wants to become a reporter uploaded an article without trying to look further into it?" She mumbled with a very calm tone giving everyone in the room goosebumps.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" The guy pleaded knowing how dangerous the Kims' can be especially Yeon.

"Give me that number."

Yeon sat on the rooftop with her laptop.

She had 4 hours before school ended and 2 hours before lunch break. She had to trace the IP address before lunch and show everyone that Eunwoo is innocent. The person behind this had to be from school if they posted that picture on the school forum.

She knew enough hacking to trace a phone number.

After half an hour she finally traced the number and her blood boiled seeing who did it.

Timeskip~

It was lunch break now. Yeon had to wait till then. If she had to prove who did it in front of everyone, Lunch was the perfect choice since most of the students would be there.

Sol Mi sat at her table alone since Eunwoo and Yeon weren't there. Black Pink? Well, they weren't there as they have a 5-day mission, that leaves Sol Mi all alone.

The girl was worried about her sister, she hadn't attended any classes and now she isn't even here for lunch.

Yeon soon entered the cafeteria. Sol Mi saw the girl entering and sighed in relief.

"Where were you? I was so worri-" she stopped talking when Yeon passed by her like she wasn't even there but she noticed one thing: her eyes.

Her eyes weren't like how they used to be, this time they held something the girl couldn't point out. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud groan.

She turned around and gasped. Yeon was surrounded by 6 buff guys and all of them looked angry.