part 16

Yeon, Eunwoo, and Sol Mi were in class. Their teacher was giving out their exam results.

"So kids, The results are here with me, and like always, Yeon and Eunwoo are the class toppers!" The teacher said making the whole class applause for them.

Eunwoo ruffled Yeon's hair and they went to the front to collect their papers. The two did their handshake and went back to their seats.

"Congrats, you both." Sol Mi congratulated them with a smile.

Both of them thanked her and the teacher continued.

"For the 2nd topper, we have a new person." The teacher paused.

"And it's Kim Sol Mi!" The said girl smiled and went to the front to collect her paper.

Yeon happily congratulated her. Sol Mi looked at Eunwoo with hope but the guy was busy looking at his phone.

Yeon harshly elbowed him making him glare at her. She eyed Sol Mi and then he realized.

"Ah, Congrats." He said with a small smile.

Sol Mi sat on her seat and slumped her shoulders in sadness. Eunwoo didn't even care that she got 2nd place.

Timeskip~

The trio were having their lunch when Yeon got a call. She excused herself and left the table leaving Sol Mi and Eunwoo alone.

Sol Mi kept her egg roll on Eunwoo's plate and smiled. The guy gave her a questioning look.

"You like egg rolls right? So you can have mine! I'm on a diet so I don't want it." She said but Eunwoo knew that's not the truth. Heck! He even knew that the girl had a crush on him but he didn't care.

He didn't want to give her any false hope, but he accepted it since he didn't want to seem rude.

Yeon came back after ending her call and sat at her table.

Eunwoo took the egg roll from his plate and kept it on her plate.

Yeon smiled brightly at the guy and patted him on his head, "Thank you!"

The guy had a slight blush on his face but he managed to hide it in front of the girl in front of him.

But he didn't realize that Sol Mi saw him blushing.

Another timeskip~

It was 2 in the morning and a girl with blue eyes and matching blue hair with a mask covering her face was on her bike speeding up to find a truck.

Not just any ordinary truck. The truck was loaded with drugs. Illegal drugs that were going to be smuggled to foreign countries tonight.

And these drugs were owned by him. The one who took the Kim family's happiness away.

And of course, the girl was none other than Yeon.

She was one of the few people who knew about his illegal businesses.

Yeon's bike was near the truck and now she had to get on the moving vehicle. How?

She stood up on the seat. There was another person on the bike who was helping her.

When the bike was right behind the truck, She jumped onto the truck making sure to not make any noise. When she was on the moving truck, the bike left to avoid any suspicion.

Yeon climbed onto the roof of the truck and stood up. She opened the small backpack she had with her and took out something. A bomb.

She fit the bomb on the roof and activated it. 5 minutes. That's all the time she had to leave the truck before the truck explodes.

She got off the roof and got to the back of the truck. Now, she had to get off the speeding truck without breaking any of her bones.

She thought for some time but her thoughts were interrupted by someone talking through her earpiece.

"You only have 3 minutes! Now think Yeon! I'm nearby if anything happens! Quick!" The voice said desperately.

She finally decided. It doesn't matter if something happens right now.

The truck passed by a grassy area, 'Perfect' She thought.

She jumped off the truck and fell on the grass. She groaned in pain but she was now off the truck. She sighed in relief at that.

After a few minutes, a bike stopped where she fell. A person got off it and rushed to the girl.

"Are you fine? Did you get hurt anywhere?" The person asked. She smiled hearing the guy. Anyone could say how worried he was by his voice.

"I'm fine Eunwoo."

Yes, Cha Eunwoo knew about her revenge. After all the Kims' mother was also like his mother who was brutally murdered by him.

His whole family supported Yeon. They wanted to get justice for their dead sister and aunt's death.

"But I guess I might have sprained my ankle." Yeon said with a sheepish grin.

**********
Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!