part 42

Outside the mansion, I got on my bike and left. My hands were covered in blood but I didn't care. It stung but my heart stung much more. 

It hurts when your father says that he should've aborted you when you were the only when who was there for him at his worst.

My childhood was ruined when my family became depressed. I spent countless nights awake whenever they needed a shoulder to cry on and someone to comfort them even though I was just a child at that time.

I never complained. 

I never expected anything in return but I hoped that those sleepless nights I spent for them would create trust between us.

It hurt a lot. I was there whenever they needed someone but I didn't have anyone. They think they are the ones who suffered the most with our mother's death but no, it was me. It was me who saw my mother taken away from me, it was me who went through trauma at a very young age, Me who had nightmares of my mother being killed in front of me almost every day but I never said anything. 

I had to stay strong for my family but they always hurt me instead.

I left the bike in front of a shop because all our vehicles had a GPS on them and the last thing I want right now is to face them again so, here I am in front of my mother's grave crying my eyes out.

If only I had my mother with me.

I eventually stopped crying and recalled all of us together laughing and being a big happy family. 

I spent hours at the cemetary crying. I was very hungry and exhausted but I didn't want to go home. 

The heavy rainfall did no justice to me. I was soaking wet by now but I stayed where I was letting the rain hit like stones. It was like the rain was also mocking me. It was already dark by now.

I was cold. The stone-like raindrops suddenly stopped hitting me causing me to look up confused to see an umbrella.

Eunwoo stood there with an umbrella over me with a very concerned expression.

"I knew you'd be here." He whispered and helped me stand up. 

He knew that whenever I felt down I'd come to visit mom. I guess that's why he's my best friend. He knew me like no other.

"What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you of course! The Kims mansion is a mess looking for you." He wrapped his coat around my cold and shivering figure and led me to his car. He took his phone and I quickly snatched it away from him.

"If you're calling my brothers then don't. I don't want to go home." I said in a low and cold tone making him sigh and nod.

I stared outside the window and let darkness finally take over me.

I woke up on a soft bed and familiar surroundings. I sighed in relief when I realised I was on Eunwoo's bed and back at the mansion. My hand and forehead were nicely bandaged but my body felt weak and tired.

Eunwoo entered the room and saw me awake.

"Are you fine? Does your hand hurt? Want something to eat?" He bombarded me with questions. I smiled.

"I just feel tired. A little bit and if you dont kill me with your food then yes."

He nodded and glared at me, "You idiot! I was worried sick this whole week! None of your siblings told me where you were! You didn't pick my calls or replied to my texts. Where were you and why did have so many wounds! And who on the earth told you to sit outside while it was pouring for hours!"

I chuckled, "Calm down rapper Eunwoo. Doesn't this feel like the remake of when you were in the hospital but instead I'm the one who's sick?" 

"Of course! I care for you and so do you but why on earth was your hand and forehead bleeding and why didn't you clean it!?" Eunwoo yelled.

"Didn't Jungkook tell you?"

He shook his head, "He just called me saying that you left the house after a fight."

I nodded and tried to stand up, "Yah! You have a fever and your body is weak!"

"I'm hungry tho."

"Wait." He soon returned with a tray of food and helped me eat since my right hand had stitches.

"Eunwoo-ah."

"Hmm?"

"Can you please wear a shirt." I mumbled with red cheeks. He was shirtless since I woke up and my cheeks were tomato red.

"Are you nervous?" He softly held my chin making me look at him. His face was very near mine and held a smirk. I gulped.

"You wish! I've seen men with better abs than you!" I yelled out.

"Oh yeah? Who?"

I was caught off guard and my mind went blank. Of course, I didn't see other men without thier shirts off other than actors, I just said that to prove I'm not affected by him, "I u-uh um I don't remember thier names okay!? They are so many that I forgot thier names!"

Eunwoo just looked at me with a teasing smirk, his face still centimetres away from mine, "But your cheeks say you're really flustered. You can admit it, I won't tease you."

"Bitch go away before I cough on your face and pass my germs to you!"

He pecked my lips and and straightened himself and looked at me with an innocent smile.

My eyes were about to pop out off my sockets. Did Cha fucking Eunwoo just peck me on my lips?!

"C'mon Yeonie you should eat and I don't mind being sick because of you but I have to take care of you."

I nodded absent-mindedly and he fed me with a teasing smile.

**********
Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Do you like the story so far?

The next one or two chapters would be about Yeon and Eunwoo moments. Might be full of cringe but hope you will like them!

Vote and comment!