part 15

Sol Mi POV:

Today I'll tell Yeon about Eunwoo.

I knocked on her door and entered the room. There she was sitting on her bed deep in thoughts. Guess she didn't hear me knocking.

"Yeon-ie?" I called her. She looked at me startled and sat up properly.

"When did you come in?"

"Just now, I knocked but guess you didn't hear me." I said with a chuckle.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked her.

"Ah, that! Nothing just some company stuff, Nothing else." Yeon said with a nervous laugh.

Author POV:

"But why are you here?" Yeon tried to change the topic.

She couldn't let Sol Mi suspect her about anything. She has to make she trusts her till she drops the bomb.

"Ah, about that." Sol Mi said with a smile.

"You are my sister and also my best friend so, I thought it would be best if you knew about this it first." She paused and took and a deep breath before continuing.

"I like Eunwoo." She said making the younger girl look at her with wide eyes.

"What?!"

"I like him for nearly a month now." Sol Mi said.

"Ah, Really?! I'm so happy for you!" Yeon cheerfully said.

Yeon POV:

I lied. I was not happy at all. I'm supposed to feel happy that my sister likes my best friend then why am I feeling like this? My heart aches at the thought of them being together.

But I had to show her that I'm happy. Like always, I faked my happiness for the others around me to be happy.

No one could differentiate between my real smile and my fake smile. Except for one person. Cha Eunwoo.

He knew me better than I knew myself. He knew everything about me. I never told him anything. He himself found about all my habits.

Maybe that's why I'm feeling like this. But aren't you supposed to be happy when your sister likes your best friend?

I knew Eunwoo like the back of my hand. I knew he would be an amazing partner for her then why?

No no no no no. It can't be!

Do I have feelings for my best friend?

After talking for a while Unnie left saying she had homework to do.