part 26

It's been a few weeks since the Kim's found out that Sol Mi was their sister.

The boys are always with Jungmi and honestly, Yeon felt left out.

They no longer had any of their sibling moments or hung out with each other. Everyone is basically attached to Jungmi.

But Yeon was smart. She never felt the need to feel jealous or envious of anyone but nowadays she always felt replaced.

The Maknae's never had their little video game battles anymore. She and Hoseok never had their dance battles since then. Jin and her didn't cook together as they used to.

Yoongi and her didn't have any piano or music lessons together at home. Namjoon didn't help her with her homework anymore.

All because of one reason: Jungmi

They all were too busy with their first sister that they forgot about the other one.

But Yeon never showed it. She never showed that she also wanted their attention after all they all wanted to make up for the 12 years they lost together.

The girl was too good at hiding her emotions. She was very good at hiding her sadness and pain.

She felt lonely, though she had 8 siblings she felt lonely. Jungmi now used to spend all her time with the boys.

Whenever Yeon joined them, she felt left out because they didn't pay attention to what she did or said.

The only people that didn't leave her were BlackPink and Eunwoo. The girls met the Kim's after they lost their sister so they weren't that close.

Eunwoo, well the guy knew how Yeon felt. He could read her like an open book. He knew that the girl felt lonely and sad that her own brothers were not spending time with her anymore.

Even Jungkook didn't hang out with Eunwoo anymore so, the only one who spent time with him was Yeon.

They never left each other's side. They were there to comfort each other. She never showed her sadness but Eunwoo always did something or the other make her smile.

Yeon was in the company. She had an important meeting which should be conducted by her team but a few files were incomplete or needed to be improved so she must be present there.

Meanwhile, At the Kim's mansion, The boys and Jungmi were having a movie marathon.

The movie which they were watching eventually became boring so they stopped watching it.

"Guys! Let's go to the amusement park!" Jungkook said making them nod. It was around 10 in the morning and it would take an hour and a half to arrive at the park.

They all agreed with Jungkok and went to the park without Yeon.

Timeskip~

Yeon was exhausted with all the work and entered the mansion with only one thing in mind: sleep.

She wasn't taking care of herself. Skipping meals, less sleep, and the stress from all the company work had her exhausted.

"Did the boys sleep?" She asked Mrs. Choi who greeted her as soon as she set foot in the mansion. The old lady seemed worried and nervous at the same time.

"No, they aren't home. All of them went outside around 10 in the morning but haven't come back yet." She nervously stated.

"What?! Did they tell where they were going?" Yeon asked. The woman shook her head.

"Shit!" She cursed and ran to her room.

Yeon POV: 

I ran to my room and took my laptop and called one of our trusted men.

"Hello? Did the boys come to the base camp today?" She asked.

"No miss, they haven't come to any of the base camps today." The man said. Yeon hung up and pulled her hair in frustration. It was past 11 and the boys aren't here and they also took Unnie with them.

They all had to go to base camp today but they weren't there. What about Unnie then? She doesn't remember that we are mafia's and we haven't told her yet so why did they all go together?

Please be safe.

Author POV:

Yeon didn't catch a wink of sleep last night. She was in the living room trying to at least get the slightest clue of where they all went. She contacted some of her men who helped her and asked them if he did something to them but turns out he is not in Korea.

She cursed herself every minute when she realized that the GPS in the vehicle that they went in was not working.

By now the girl had black bags under her eyes and working nonstop. She was overworking herself and lacked sleep. None of the boys or Jungmi were picking up her calls making her feel extremely scared.

She was hungry but refused to eat anything until her siblings are back home safe.

What if they are hurt? What if something bad happened to them? 

All sorts of negative thoughts were going through her mind making her 10x more stressed than she already was.

She got up from the couch when she realized she was still in her office clothes. She thought to change her clothes and taking a shower would help her relax a bit and help her concentrate on finding them.

 She stood up with a blurry vision, She shook her head thinking it was because of the lack of sleep. She took a few steps with wobbly legs and managed to leave the living room.

Her blurry vision was not helping at all. She bumped into stuff. She was near the staircase when everything went black.

***********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!