part 72

"Any news on how they got to know our identity?" Namjoon asked Hosoek and Yeon who were surrounded by computers typing away. The two shook their head in denial.

"We hacked into their data base but there's nothing really useful to us and nothing that leads us to how they found out about us." Hosoek said and looked at his brother.

"Do you think that they could expose our identity to the others?" Jimin asked.

"I don't think they will. Their gang is being targeted by the Bangtan mafia so any other gang would most likely avoid them, if they do then that's basically suicide and I bet the know it as well. Even if they do try exposing us,I don't think they get anyone will believe them." Yeon said and looked at the others.

"I hope so."

Eunwoo went to where Yeon sat and tapped on her shoulder diverting her attention towards her.

"Can you come out for a bit?"

The girl nodded and stood up from her chair and left with him. The guy took her inside her room and closed the door behind them.

He made her sit on the bed and sat beside her and held her hand tightly.

"What's wrong? You can tell me if somethings bothering you." Yeon asked with concern and placed her small palm on their intervened hands.

Eunwoo shook his head with a smile and looked at her, "Don't worry, it's just that I wanted to give you this in a better situation." He said and took a small box out of his pocket and opened it revealing a simple yet gorgeous ring. A promise ring.

"I didn't want this to happen when we are in between a war but I figured that if I don't give it you now then I might not be able to. I don't know if I'll be alive by the time all this is over but before anything happens to me I want to prove that you'll be the only girl I'll ever love. I'll forever and only love you Kim Yeon."

Yeon pulled the guy by his collar and smashed her lips on his. He rubbed his thumb on her cheek and pulled her closer. She wrapped her hands around his neck and deepened the kiss.

He bit her lips asked for permission to which she gladly gave. The two had an intense makeout session when Eunwoo's lips trailed down to her neck.

Yeon's body stiffened for a second but soon relaxed under his touch. The guy continued giving soft kisses on her neck making her slightly moan.

He went back to her lips and kissed it passionately.

The two broke apart and looked at each other. 

Yeon looked at the ring on her finger and smiled, "I feel like I just got proposed to."

"Oh trust me, the marriage proposal will be way better than this." Eunwoo looked at her with a smirk followed by a wink.

The girl nodded, "I'll look forward to it."

Yeon admired her ring when she realised something and looked at her boyfriend.

"Where's your ring?"

Eunwoo bought his left hand forward and showed the same ring but the male version of it.

"Wahh!" Yeon giggled and kept her small hand beside his big hand.

"Now you better not look at any woman other than okay?!" She said and looked at him with a strict expression making him smile and nod.

"I could say the same. Don't look at any other man other than me!"

A few weeks later-

It was past 7 in the evening. All the Kim boys were on a mission. Yeon was in the mansion with her brother, Hosoek who was instructing his brothers through an earpiece. 

The girl across her brother and supervising her brothers every movement. 

Her eyes widened her eyes in shock when Hosoek started yelling through his earpiece.

"Hello!? Hello? JK? V?! Suga!? Can you hear me?!" He yelled and typed away on his computer.

"Whats wrong Oppa?" Yeon asked worriedly.

"I lost connection with them and it's not reconnecting! Something's wrong!" He exclaimed and cursed.

Yeon abruptly stood up and geared up, "Call for backup and give me their location."

"What?! Yeon-ah you can't go there! We don't know what's happening there!"

"Exactly! Our brothers might need help there and I must go there to make sure they are safe!" Yeon yelled back at her brother and loaded her gun.

She sprinted her way outside and hopped on her bike and sped off.

She reached the dark cargo port and looked around. Many men laid on the floor surrounded in blood either dead or not in their senses. Yeon grew anxious as the second passed. The grip on the first kit she held tightened as she worriedly looked for her brothers.

The backup hadn't arrived yet making her the only one standing.

She took turns and ran around trying her level best to find her brothers.

She cursed at herself for forgetting her earpiece back in the mansion.

She searched for a bit more and finally found her brothers. She ran to them and gasped seeing their wounds. All her brothers laid on the same place near each other with some other men who were already dead. Yeon quickly did an emergency first aid on their wounds and stopped the bleeding.

"Oppa? Can you hear me? Please open your eyes! Oppa?!" She called out to her brothers who laid there lifelessly. The only relief to her was that they still had their pulse.

Yeon was freaking out. The backup hadn't arrived yet and her brothers were barely alive. None of them were responding to her making her even more worried than she already was.

The girl suddenly gasped, feeling a stinging pain on her neck.

Her hand reached her neck and saw a syringe. She turned back and saw a masked man, who she had failed to notice because of how worried she was.

Yeon could feel her balance weaken as she tried to punch the man who barely managed to dodge it.

Despite feeling light headed, she managed to tackle the man on the floor, ready to snap his neck but before she could do it, she dropped on the cold concrete, unconcious.

**********

Thank you for reading!

 Hope you liked the chapter!

 Vote and comment!