The Council Meeting

Lucien and Trinity took Sheryl to the hospital and was greeted by Zachary and Eva. "Hi Unc." Lucien said as he helped bring Sheryl in noticing a very tall man standing close by who looked like a walking tree.

"Hi Lucien and Trinity." Zachary replied looking a little weary and wife deprived. "You look like you wanna be anywhere but here uncle." Trinity said as she looked at him.

"That is a definite understatement sweetie." Zachary said sadly, knowing that what he needed was his wife satisfying his cravings and work was in his mind, becoming a very nasty, ugly word.

Zane Ellis was one of the high council members and one hell of a doctor and he looked at Zachary. " You say only someone's true mate can save them right old friend?"

"Right Zane." Zachary said. "Why?"

Lucien leaned in close enough to catch a whiff of their scents. "She's his uncle, Lucien replied looking at them both and he knows this without any confirmation.

"Are you sure Lucien?" Zachary asked.

"Look at the way he's looking at her." Trinity said softly.

Zane couldn't keep his eyes off of her and became angry at the fact that someone had dared touch what was his in the first place.

"Who dared touching you is my question?" Zane asked as he looked at Sheryl with warm dark eyes.

Trinity looked up at him. "I know who and why." She said matter of factly, showing no fear.

Zane looked at her. " Then please by all means do tell." He stated with a slight snarl.

Damien walked in with his brother and smiled. " We are having a meeting tonight Zane." Marcus said with a look of mutual disgust on his face at seeing someone especially a woman harmed.

"What time exactly?" Zane asked as he grinned at the two who had been more than his allies, but also his brothers in arms as had the whole regal family.

"As soon as we can get the council members to our home Zane." Damien smiled.

Zane grinned "Let me make a call brother." He made a conference call to the vampire council and asked to be put on speaker.

A deep commanding voice responded with: "You said you had something of importance that needed to be discussed and we need to know what it is before we agree to set up this meeting at the regal estate."

Zane handed the phone to Trinity and said "you must make them aware of what exactly is going on."

Malik waited and when a very soft sweet voice started talking to him he could do no other but hear her out.

"So you say that there are more women like you, your sister and this Sheryl who need our help?" Malik asked waiting patiently for a reply.

"Yes there are and it would be beneficial to all of you." Trinity said truthfully.

"How so?" Another voice asked.

"Well how many of you in the centuries of being here have ever found the one that you were meant to be with?" Trinity asked as she heard gasps and sounds of utter shock and delight at this prospect.