Shane And Cheyenne 2

Damn baby she said you're so huge I..I don't know if I can handle you or not.

He pulled her down to him and kissed her pushing just a little bit further into her. She tried to cry out as the size of him was almost to much.

He flipped her over on her back. Now my love I'm all the way in and I think that I'm gonna bite you.

She went to move and he grabbed her arms throwing them above her head. Ah ah Nooo he whispered grabbing her hair and moving it looking at the blood that pumped just beneath the surface.

She couldn't move or do anything but whimper. He looked back up at her. I want you, can I have you please?

She pulled him back down whispering yes Shane do it. Surrender yourself to me Cheyenne he said before biting her drinking her blood.

Shane noticed that her blood was so sweet and he fed for some time before pulling away. Now it's your turn.

He grabbed his razor, not that he needed one as he had sharp claws that were used for just that purpose but it was handy so he opened it up and cut himself pulling her to him making her feed before sending her to sleep.

Lucien woke Trinity up unaware that his parents had arrived and were looking for him. Dimitrius opened the door and saw his nephew sitting as close to the girl as possible.

Hello Lucien how are things going with the young lady? Things are going just fine uncle, Lucien said looking up at him smiling.

Dimitrius knew what was going on and he was thrilled. I see someone has found what they've been looking for? Yes I have uncle and I am extremely blessed.

Marcus and Kaitlyn said there hellos to their brother before walking in seeing their son sitting beside a lovely raven haired woman.

Kaitlyn smiled at her son the one who looked so angelic and was so sweet and kind to everyone. Hello my angel she said.

Lucien was happy to see his mom and dad and he embraced them but didn't realize that Trinity tried to run again only it was Marcus and Kaitlyn who stopped her.

Marcus walked in front of her looking at her with vividly cold blue eyes. I understand your fear child he said with a serious expression but why run from someone who loves you?

Kaitlyn stood beside her Marcus and looked at the young lady before her. You have no reason to fear us child we do not wish you any harm nor does my son.

Trinity needed to speak," you're both right she responded, I am still terrified of him and everyone here, even though they have been very nice to me there's something about them that's overwhelming and it's not the only reason I'm running.

Then why are you running Lucien asked? Because she said you don't understand my situation any of you. Trinity started to cry and continued with her story.

I'm also running because my sister is in danger.