Where Theres One Theres More

Casey gently grabbed Loki's hair and pulled his head to one side and bit him gently taking her time savoring the flavor of his blood.

Hearing the sounds he made as she fed from him. Mmm that's right my love. She went to pull away when he pushed her head back down.

No love don't stop. She fed a little bit longer feeling the warmth of his skin, the taste of his blood and when she had enough she pulled away and gently kissed the bites closing them.

She looked into those beautiful green eyes and kissed him before walking to her cousins. She hadn't seen David, Chase or Justin in a while.

Hi guys she said hugging them. They all responded with hi love and hugged her. Little did they know they were being watched and an arrow came zooming their way catching Casey in the shoulder and she screamed.

Loki became infuriated and growled. David looked at him," we got this cousin you take care of her.

Colton was close by when he heard the scream and flew to where the sound originated from.

He saw his niece on the ground with blood pouring from her shoulder. What happened love he asked?

Loki roared in fury," those stupid foolish damn mortal's are what happened. When I find whoever isn't found by her family I will obliterate them.

Damien heard his daughters scream as did Savaria and Brandon.. Who flew into the night to find Casey with an arrow stuck in her shoulder.

Loki looked in her eyes and tried to keep his rage in check. Listen to me love I must remove the arrow and feed you again so you can heal.

She could only whisper," ouch you do what you have to my Loki. His face was pained as he grabbed the arrow and broke it in half.

Casey never experienced pain like this and she screamed, and let out a few choice words. He grabbed the back of the arrow and pulled it out seeing the blood running from her skin.

Having removed the arrow completely he sat down and positioned himself behind her. Now my beauty I need you to take what you need.

She could barely keep her head up and she was losing blood. Damien walked over to her and looked in her eyes. ní mór duit a beatha iníon he said compelling her.

He became frustrated and grabbed Loki's wrist cutting it and holding it to her lips. Casey was becoming weak and smiled when her mother laid her head back against Loki's chest letting the blood flow into her.

As the blood passed her lips she starred to swallow it. Loki pushed his wrist against her mouth so she didn't lose any. Casey grabbed him and started to feed gaining a little strength.

Loki pulled away and Damien took his place. He looked at Loki, go son find the ones who done this. A young woman hid in the shadows.