Alex's talk with Lucien

Alex and Shane left and went back upstairs. Shane went to grab his check before going back home to be with Cheyenne.

Alex went to talk to Lucien about the idea that both he and Shane came up with.

Lucien had Trinity siting next to him and was kissing her when he heard a knock at the door.

Damnit Lucien grumbled before getting up to answer it, seeing his brother Alex standing there with a dopey grin on his face.

What's up bro? Lucien asked motioning his brother to come in.

Alex walked in and saw a young lady sitting there who looked an awful lot like addilyn. Hello Alex said looking at her.

Hello Trinity said smiling. Lucien looked at Alex and introduced them. Alex this is Trinity Parker. Trinity this is my goofy brother Alex.

Nice to meet you Trinity said before asking how her sister was. Who's your sister Trinity? Alex asked. Addilyn Parker, Trinity told him.

So you're Addilyn's sister it's nice to meet you as well. Your sister as of right now is sleeping and healing.

So what brings you here little brother, Lucien asked?

Well me and Shane came up with a deliciously wicked idea, but I knew before I said yes that I would need to speak to you first.

Really? Lucien said and why would you need to talk to me for?

Because Alex said, it involves Addilyn and Trinity and I already said yes as far as she is concerned, but I need your approval for Trinity.

Well Lucien said before I say yes to anything that might get her hurt I would like to know what you got up your sleeve Alex.

Well since we have voss down below and we are working on getting big daddy down there as well, and since they have both hurt both of them I think the tables should be turned on them both.

Lucien smiled and so did Trinity.

But Lucien told him not until they are both turned and we are both there to see it go down.

Trinity smiled mischievously at both Lucien and Alex. What's on your mind my love Lucien asked seeing the wicked glare in her soft warm eyes.

Oh I want big daddy for myself she said fiercely, since he hit and raped me, he has it coming to him. I will personally rip his face all the way off.

He What? Lucien growled, his eyes becoming hell fire red. Trinity started to cry in anger.

Lucien pulled her close to him and held her, before looking at Alex. Let it be known, wait take me to him he snarled.

To who Alex asked? Take me to voss now little brother. No Trinity said don't kill him. Oh Lucien said venomously I'm not gonna kill him I only wanna ask him how to find big daddy.

Alex looked at his brother who wanted nothing more than to find big daddy and kill him with his bare hands.

Lucien looked back at Trinity and kissed her gently before saying I will not kill him, that is my word as a regal.

Trinity kissed him possessively and looked in his eyes. Promise me something both of you, she said, a look of retribution on her face.

They both looked at her, saying that they would do anything for her and her sister. Promise me you'll find the son of a bitch she said.

Alex growled, as did Lucien, we promise that we will find him and bring him here where we will take him below for the both of you. Signed, sealed and delivered.

Lucien whispered to her, I will be back shortly my love and when I get back please make sure all your clothes are gone.

Trinity giggled, so you want me completely naked then. Lucien nipped her ear and replied, yes cause when I come back I'm gonna have what's mine and that my beautiful one is you.

Lucien got up and walked out the door with Alex right behind him, both making their way back down below.

They arrived in seconds and Alex pointed to voss's cell.

Lucien flew into a blind rage and ripped the cell door completely off its hinges and threw it across the other side of the prison area.

Voss could only stand there in shock and dis belief. What the fuck are you? He asked.

I'm your worst fucking nightmare Lucien snarled walking toward voss grabbing him by the throat.

You actually let big daddy do those things to Addilyn and then you done it as well? I should kill you right now. But your day is coming and you might be full of bravado around Alex but you're not saying this to me, why is that?

I told him and I'll tell you, fuck you and the white horse you rode into town on, voss replied.

Lucien put him down and punched him square in the nose breaking it instantly before turning around and walking away.