The Police Station

During his time in America Dimitrius had part of his prison set up like an elaborate under ground fortress with endless mazes and corridors full of cells.

He set it up that way so that the most vile, evil people were put here and condemned to a savage death or made to become slaves only this time he would make sure that they truly were evil.

He didn't wanna take any chances that there were some who did something wrong who could be helped ending up down here.

His own bride almost became a casualty and if not for his niece Casey he probably would have tried to kill her but thank god he didn't.

Shane brought voss into the station shoving him down onto a nearby seat. Sit your ass down you piece of shit. Fuck you pig, voss shouted.

No thanks Shane said, I have someone to do that with and it sure as shit isn't you. Dimitrius walked over to them grabbing the man off his seat and taking him to where he could be fingerprinted.

When I get out of here voss said I will kill every pig in this place guaranteed. Dimitrius got in his face his eyes were black and he snarled, no you will not kill anyone here fella, cause the only one who will die in here is you.

Lillith walked in to have lunch with her husband and she saw him standing there with a man whom he had a death grip on. He looked at his nephew Alex," take Shane and you guys go down below and take that piece of shit with you.

My pleasure Captain, come on dipshit we are going to your new home. He grabbed Lillith's hand and touched her hair. Sorry you had to see that my love but that man is a piece of human trash.

What did he do sweetie? She asked him. He helped one of our local pimps rape a young lady who as it turns out is your nephews intended and he will be damn lucky if Alex doesn't kill him before putting him in a cell.

Alex and Shane took Voss down below where the worst of the worst were kept with very little light or anything else.

Shane went to put the man in the cell when Alex flipped grabbing the man by the throat and slinging him against the wall, I should kill you where you stand you stupid fucker.

His claws extended and he cut the man running his fingertips through the blood before tasting it.

You're very lucky fella cause I won't kill you until you've detoxed and all those lovely drugs are out of your system and then when you're clean and drug free I'm gonna gorge myself on your blood you stupid shit.

Like I give a fuck voss said and besides I got something you can gorge yourself on tough guy.

Alex responded with I can't gorge myself on anything that's the size of a tic tac and he proceeded to kick the guy in the balls and snarled, I'm not done with you yet fella.