The Tables Are Turned.

Savaria tasted his blood as it ran across her tongue. Mmmm my Damien, I hear your thoughts and feel the passion that you feel.

He growled again, damnit woman. She turned him loose before thinking about the consequences of her actions.

Damien was in a frenzied state and reached around lightning quick and grabbed her throwing her down on her stomach and climbed on her back...

You sly cheeky little minx... I got a surprise for you love...He held her down so she couldn't move and bit into her skin causing her to cry out...

Casey and Loki walked into a deserted section of the strip and decided to hunt..

It didn't take them long to find what they were looking for, but something didn't feel right and as Casey went to attack Loki stopped her.

What's wrong? She asked looking up at Loki. He looked at her with a worried expression before replying, " even before I became a vampire, when I was still a god I always knew what battles to fight and when to back off, this guy is a predator who knows about us."

He seeks to destroy our kind. She smiled, but knew he was right. I know you can take him Casey but better to be safe than sorry love, cause if anything happens to you then no mortal alive would be safe.

I think I know a way to safely get rid of him. How my Queen, without getting hurt.

Casey started to sing her voice was so beautiful that Loki was trying his best to keep from losing himself.

The man kept walking, he knew that he was protected from her voice by an amulet given to him by an old witch.

He smiled and had his crossbow ready. She acted like she was walking past when he drew his crossbow and aimed at her aiming for her heart.

He was getting ready to fire when he heard a smooth and raspy voice ask, what you doing mate? He turned around and was grabbed having the crossbow jerked from his hands.

Casey heard the man scream and looked up seeing Justin holding the man's arms behind his back.

Noticing David and chase right behind him. Casey laughed and approached the man ripping the amulet from around his neck and throwing it to the ground crushing it.

Now! Now! Now! That wasn't very nice.. You were gonna shoot me hmmm? Yes the man replied you're the scum of the earth you and your kind.

Loki flipped and got in the man's face growling. You dare to call my queen scum you bastard.

He looked at them and a cold evil grin spread across his face., you can kill me if you wanna but there are others.

Casey walked up to him when Loki pushed her back. No! Casey you will not as his blood isn't worth it..

But my love I'm hungry. Loki looked at her and smiled, very well then but first things first. He grabbed the man and savagely bit him enjoying hearing him scream.

He took his time draining the man slowly listening as the man's heartbeat became slower and slower until it finally stopped and Loki let the man's body fall to the ground.

Casey frowned as she looked at him, well you could have at least shared. He pulled her close to him and gently pushed her head against his throat. Drink my love.