Big Daddy Pimp

Big daddy was a pimp he was rich always dressed to impress but was ugly as hell.

He tried to tell people that he loved us girls but that wasn't true. He had his moments where he was fairly decent but would turn on us at a moments notice.

What the fuck ever I told him I'll bring your damn money and then I'm done with you.

Really Bitch Really and where will you and your sister go huh? Who will take care of you if not me?

I made you and I can break you. Wanna bet Trinity told him ok here's a bet I'll make with you and when I bring you your money we will discuss it.

Fine he said bring me my money and make it quick and we will talk about it.

She hung up and got dressed not waking Addilyn up. She walked the five blocks it took to get to his apartment.

She knocked, it's me big daddy open up the damn door. He opened the door and grabbed her pulling her inside and slinging her onto the couch.

Jesus big daddy don't you ever clean this place it stinks? Ok hand it over hoe.

She pulled out her money and slung it at him and he slapped her. Now talk damnit I don't have all day.

Ok I bet me and Addilyn can make it on our own for one month without you and find something better. And if you can't then me and voss get to fuck you both morning, noon and night.

And if we win she said you let us go and we never hear from either of you again. Now he said shake on it.

She shook his hand and went to leave when he grabbed her and bent her over the couch and rode her hard and fast and when he was done he pushed her out the door.

Remember he said one month and not a day more. Dimitrius had moved to the states along with his wife Lillith and Shane Carrington,.

They were on patrol trying to put an end to violence against women even the ones who walked the streets and sold their bodies for money.

Trinity was pissed and decided to find a guy for the evening so that she could feed her and Addilyn. She was walking home her heels clacking on the concrete when she saw a cop car.

Fuck me running she said, I gotta disappear before I'm arrested and took to jail. Dimitrius had seen her around before, she was a really sweet person once you got to know her but she was in over her head hanging around with big daddy and he knew he had to help her.

He slammed his foot on the gas pedal and saw her start to run. He cornered her in an alleyway and got out of his car walking towards her and before he got close enough to talk to her she turned and took a flying leap over the gate that separated the alley from the main road and took off running.

Shit Dimitrius said and also leaped over the fence using vampiric speed to pursue her.

He caught her in mere moments and turned her around to face him. Ahh hello Mrs Trinity.

Good evening Mr. Regal she said trying to get a lungful of air. What did I do now? He smiled at her.