The Doctor is in 2

Well Alex asked what have you found out? Well Zachary said her insides are damaged. What do you mean damaged?

Her vaginal area has several tears and while I could glue the tears back together there's no guarantee that it will hold and she could bleed to death.

Ian walked in seeing the girl laying there looking so fragile and frail. He looked at his nephew and touched his arm. Alex snarled, how do I help her guys?

I can help heal her Ian said but I can only do so much and the rest is up to you. Ian and Zachary started singing a healing chant one that healed the injuries but little else.

Now Ian said her injuries are healed and it's only temporary so listen up young Alex you must take her claiming that which is yours and start her transformation giving her your blood as well so she can heal.

Zachary woke her up and she looked at them and at him. Thank you she whispered to them for saving me.

They both smiled at her and said you're very welcome young lady. She looked at the guy standing there, his hair was pitch black and he had such soulful eyes they were so blue they were almost black and when he smiled at her it took her breath away.

She noticed his teeth were long and sharp making him look like a predator, when she looked back into his eyes they had went from blue to gold in seconds.

Addilyn noticed that the longer she looked at him the harder it was to look away. Ahh he said you're spell bound my love am I right?, he asked getting as close to her as possible.

Please don't hurt me she said, terrified beyond belief. Now that is something I could never do to you gorgeous.

Then what do you want she responded clearly nervous. What I want he told her is you.

Why she asked? Because you are the other half of my soul sweetheart, the one destined for me and me only.

He looked at her and touched her hair getting close to her and he kissed her gently. She tried to get over the deep seeded fear that gripped her but didn't wanna let go.

Even though she was mesmerized by him she still tried to run. Ah! Ah! Ah he said you don't wanna leave me? Do you? I'm scared Alex so scared of everything and I don't wanna feel like this no more.

Ahh I can help you overcome your fears if you will let me have you. Have me she asked? Yes I must claim what is mine, remember when I told you that I give you my heart, soul, body and protection and asked you if you gave me the same?

Yes she said I remember. He looked at her, and what was your response? My response was yes she told him. Then I must take your body and your blood.

Does it hurt? Cause I don't wanna hurt no more. Me taking you might take some getting use to, my bite only hurts for a second and then I will give you my blood before I send you to sleep again.