From The Princess To The Queen

Damien looked at Savaria and noticed the rather sad look in her eyes. What's wrong delectable one?

When she didn't respond he began to worry. Savaria sighed and finally looked at him.

Smiling sweetly she got up off the bench and approached him. He looked at her as she got close and when she touched him he reached down and kissed her.

Mmmmm you're so sweet .

Casey woke up and saw Loki still next to her watching her every move. Hello beauty, I see you're awake.

She smiled and blushed.

Why are you blushing princess? Loki asked.

I think it got hotter in here she replied.

Well he said looking up at the sky and then back at her I think I can make it even hotter if you'd like besides I got something that needs to be done.

What's that she asked him? I'm tired of waiting and now I think it's time to make you my queen.

She stood up, her legs barely able to support her and she would have fallen if Loki wasn't there to catch her.

He looked at her and smiled., and took her to their room and laid her down on the bed. She looked in his eyes noticing the expression on his face.

He took her and held her down biting her hard. Moving with wild abandon hearing her scream his name was like music to his ears.

Casey trembled as he fed from her and his ferocity both excited her and made her nervous at the same time.

Loki noticed this and pulled away looking at her. Why do I make you nervous hmmmm? He called out to her," Casey" she couldn't move except to tremble as she was to spell bound and weak to do much else... Bu bubu butt.

But what baby he asked her. When she didn't reply he bit her again before healing the bites and gently grabbing her hair, pulling her up to him and making her drink from him.

Casey felt so hot and drinking his blood only made her want him more. She looked up at him, blood running down her lips.

Please my Loki she said voice barely above a whisper. Please what my love? Please don't stop... Mmmm he said thrusting into her even more..and she moved with him until he was finished. Now my love you will sleep until I awaken you, do you understand..

yes my Loki. Only I can awaken you from your slumber. Casey's eyes closed and she fell into a deep slumber. Savaria was feeling especially wicked.

She grabbed Damien and pulled him close kissing him fiercely. Mmm you're playing a dangerous game beautiful one. I'm not scared of you, you know? Damien didn't say a word he spun her around and away from him and pushed her against the wall with her arms above her head.

Hmmm now are you scared of me gorgeous? Ummmm and still the answer is no my Damien.

He leaned in close, ahh but that's not what your body is saying to me and your heart races.