claiming that which is his

"Why do you think I would ever hurt you Sheryl?" Zane said as he got very close to her and kissed her passionately.

Sheryl didn't know what had just happened but she knew that she didn't want it to stop, ever.

Zane sensed this and deepened the kiss and pulled away as he looked at her.

"What would you say if I were to tell you something about me?" Zane asked.

"That oh my goodness, depends on what you wanna tell me." Sheryl replied looking at him.

"What if I were to tell you that im a vampire and that I could make you one as well, always safe loved and protected. Would you want to be like me?" Zane asked as he looked at her curiously.

"Well yeah if only vampires were real and are you really a vampire or are you pulling my leg?" Sheryl asked.

Zane looked down then looked up at her with blood red eyes and smiled showing fangs. " Does this answer your question?"

Sheryl reached out, not entirely sure if what she was seeing was real or her eyes playing tricks and touched one of his fangs and was momentarily stunned when she cut her finger on it.

Zane saw her expression and grabbed her finger as he licked the drop of blood from her skin.

Sheryl looked in his eyes and found that she couldn't look away from him even with swollen eyes. " Please Zane." Sheryl begged.

"Please what?" He asked as he gently nibbled her finger.

"Please i wanna be what you are. Take me away from all this pain loneliness and heartache." Sheryl said as her eyes filled up with tears.

Zane didnt give her a chance to change her mind. He ripped his clothes off and stood in front of her before gently removing hers.

"As i stand before you, I pledge everything I have to you, heart, body and soul and I will fight for you and lay down my life for you and know that from this day forward only I can satisfy your cravings. Will you give me the same Sheryl?"Zane asked as he looked at her.

Sheryl stood in front of him and repeated the words of power and said "yes I pledge this to you as you have done to me."

Zane lifted her up and held her before entering her hard and deep as he claimed her completely, hearing her whimper and moan.

Sheryl laid her head on his shoulder and arched her neck as they made love to each other.

Zane gently pulled her hair as his fangs extended biting her and tasting her blood as he rode her even harder and deeper before releasing his fangs and biting his wrist to feed her.

"Drink Sheryl so I don't risk losing you." Zane replied as he watched her grab his wrist and proceeded to feed as her eyes became heavier and she could barely hold them open.

"Thats right baby. Now close your eyes and sleep, only I can awaken you from your slumber." Zane whispered as they both came together before he climbed in bed with her covering them both up as he held her protectively before he too fell asleep.